Berk

Yo awkward potato is back... Not doing the shit she should be doing.

Ok, Rn I should be making a presentation, or studying Latin or Chemistry or something. 

Guess whut I did the whole day.

First of all. My alarm went off at 9, I stood up and turned that loud ass bitch off, naturally after that exhaustement I went back to sleep. 

I slept until 11 A.M. I woke up and knew I wouldn't be able to sleep again. I noticed I was hungry so, like every normal human being,  I ignored the hunger,  took my phone, went back to my bed to watched my K-drama while being in my very comfortable bed.

Since my parents thought I had died they checked on me. After realizing I was still alive they dragged my lazy ass out of my room and told me to study.

I made some excuses , since this lazy bitch had no intention of studying. So I took my time to eat... I ate very slowly to digest things properly you know. You're health is very important (said the bitch that stays up every night till 4 AM and has to leave for school at 7 AM)

My mom decided I had eaten enough and started giving some comments about my... Educational intentions. Since I HATE it every time she starts about it I told them I was going to study. My mom was happy since she thought her plan had worked. Little did they know there just is just no way of getting me to study.

So I took my books and went up to my room to 'study'. I read the Latin words I need to know due tomorrow and decided I had done enough. I ignored chemistry and went to work on my presentation.

But... Youtube was calling me. Whenever anime or K-drama's aren't... It is youtube. I couldn't resist on watching youtubers complain about people complaining about anime. Now, since I knew I had to do something I opened the presentation... That's pretty much all I did (Thanks sydsnap... Now the person I need to do the presentation with is probably gonna be really pissed at me.)

And as everyone knows, once you open youtube, there's no escaping... I went from sydsnap to gigguk, to the animeman, to akidearest to mystichronexia, to James Charles (Yeah, Idk either how that happened) and ended up with Emma Chamberlain. And that's my evening explained.

I now haven't done anything for chemistry, haven't done enough for Latin and managed to make someone pissed at me... Although she doesn't know that yet... Wait for tomorrow, she won't ever want to work with me again... I'm sowwy.

So instead of trying to make up for all the time I wasted I'm here... Writing about it. As if this was the right thing to do.

My mom is probably gonna kill me too when she asks if I'm done yet. So yeah...

If I don't post anything this week... Send help...

Yo awkward potato is out.