Fuck

Helloww, yo awkward potato is on vacation.

Well actually I have vacation, I'm not on vacation, I'm just chilling at home... Yee...

Yesterday I have been keeping up with my drama's and my anime.

BUT THESE DRAMA'S KEEP ME FROM WATCHING ANIME.

So, I watched 1 episode of goblin slayer the day before yesterday and then went to compilation vids of exo.

Before I went to bed I watched some exo next-door. Since I've been dying to watch it ever since exams. If there wasn't such a thing as too little sleep I would've pulled an all night er to watch it. (although it's not that long that it could take a whole night)

But this potato fell asleep during the 13th episode. So when I woke up I decided to go to sleep and just watch it fresh the day after.

I watched it completely yesterday, it's... Interesting ? I mean, it's not exactly boring, but there isn't happening a lot. I see why it's not that long, if they would've made it longer and it was all like this... Well that would've been pretty boring.

But yeah, I enjoyed it. After that I went down stairs since my parents hadn't seen me all they and they probably thought I was dead. (I woke up at 13:00 and that's when I watched my drama again)

I didn't eat anything that midday, idk, wasn't feeling it. I watched some compilation vids in the kitchen while my parents were watching me thinking I'm crazy. And we ate some diner.

After dinner my parents were gone so that's nice.

I used the TV again, it's been so long since I've used the TV. I watched anime on Netflix, they have some good shit tbh.

I re-watched violet evergarden and the first ep of Charlotte.

After that my parents came home and I needed to go to sleep. So what do I do when my parents tell me to sleep?

Exactly

I take my phone to with me to my bed and watch some more anime, or drama.

There was this Chinese movie I wanted to see (yesssss, it's because of chanyeol XD, but it got introduced to me through him, I found the concept very interesting. Oh who am I kidding, where there's chanyeol or D. O, there's me.) so I watched part of that, oh yeah, it's called 'so I married my anti-fan'

But I yet again, fell asleep during the movie, apparently I suffer from a lootttt of sleep loss... I'm already a person who needs lots and lots of sleep,
So when I sleep, let's say for a year (I totally did not do this last year) at 5:00 and I need to be at school 8:25 that means I have around 3 hours sleep. That's horrible, I could deal with it last year, but I think I'm getting all the trouble from last yeaf now, I always go to sleep at 1:00 or 2:00 so it's not that late yet I'm tired as fuck.

Ahh well, it will turn out just fine. Hmm...do I have anything else to say?
Nope, I don't. Then I'm gonna go further with watching the movie.

Yo awkward potato is out.