Fanny

Yo awkward potato is disappointed.

Look people... Tokyo Ghoul se 1: Amazing, loved it.

                                                         se 2: Not as amazing as se 1, but still loved it

                                                          se 3: I love this season, it's so pure... 

                                                          se 4: I'm 2 episodes in... And this is just shit... WHAT HAPPENED...

Lemme explain why se 4 is so bad.

It's sooooo boring. When I look at the fights, they could've made them soooo much better. They shoved a fight that should've been AT LEAST 2 episodes into 1 episode, and it's absolute crap. I love the animation, but the story in the anime is just shit. I mean... The story is actually good, if you look at the manga. The manga is fucking amazing, so HOW THE FUCK did they ruin it this much. They're going through it wayyyy too fast. They're not explaining things, they're making fights boring, even the music is bad. I'm not talking about the op and ed, cause those are good. I mean the music in the background, if the fights were decent the music could work with it, but like this it's just absolute shit. If it goes on like this, I will really feel like dropping it. I hope they seriously put in the effort it deserves.  Cause Tokyo Ghoul is one of the most amazing manga's I ever read... Yeah... I'm not even done reading it... I don't know why exactly they think this is a good idea. It's just... Disappointing. And I hope that they have a reason for making this episode so bad... I hope the next episodes will be sooo awesome that it can sort of make up for this. But this was just bad.

I was just pissed after seeing this episode. I had high hopes for this season. They just can't fuck this up... Most people said last season was confusing, I was ok with that, I could keep up even though I didn't read the manga. I liked se 3, but this is too much. I'm not this far in the manga, so I have no clue what was supposed to happen, and even I know that some fatal parts were missing. And the way they rush things makes them look like their emotions are all over the place. Their emotions don't seem real and it's messing with me, since I know how good they did that in se 1.I don't feel anything towards the characters, which means this is wayyy too rushed, and not detailed enough.  Also... I DON'T LIKE KANEKI IN THIS SE.... HOW DID YOU EVEN FUCK THAT UP... . I hope they didn't mess with Juuzou, if they did Imma be really pissed.

And all of this says much since I pretty much like every anime I see. After I'm finished I sometimes wonder why I liked it. But while watching, I always love it... So if even I don't enjoy watching it... You know you've messed up.

Also... My sleeping pattern is super messed up. My head hurts, and while going to school I fall asleep during classes (very boring ones like Ditch and History ...Etc.) and sometimes even feel like I could collapse any moment. This is bad... I found out that I'm a person who actually needs a lot of sleep. So If I get something which is too little sleep for a normal person, is HUGE sleep-loss for me. Sooooooooooooo... With school being a little messed up here and there, an me tryign to keep myself a bit healthy by sleeping at a decent hour... I won't be able to post a lot... 'The game of a lifetime' is being neglected... I'm sorry, I want to finish, and I have 2 new chapters ready, but I don't have time to write anything new... So yeah... once I've posted those 2... I'll take a while 'til a new chapter will be here again.

That's it

Yo awkward potato is out.