Loser

Your awkward potato is back, with a new story to tell.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You're probably wondering what kind of drugs I took. Well... Idk either man.

I've been hyperactive, and maybe even.... Happy the whole day for no apparent reason.

It's weird... Very weird.

It could be because the boy I sit next to FINALLY shaved his ugly ass mustache. Actually you could barely call it a mustache.

Imagine sitting next to someone and needing to see those small thin hairs on his face every single day.

*gags*

I mean... You do you... But that doesn't mean I have to enjoy watching those hairs.

Well, anyway.

I don't really have anything to talk about now that I think about it....

Ohh, have I told you guys about my cosplay issue?

*checks if I haven't said it earlier real quick*

OK, so I'm going to tell you what kind of a moron I am.

So we bought the wigs, it cost me about 60dollars (a whole lot of shit money if you ask me)

So you need to give the address you want the wigs to be delivered to.

At first we wanted 1 address, but we realized it would be a lot better to take the other address (it's complicated, I don't live at 2 places, but we have 2 places to deliver shit to)

So we changed it. At least we thought we did.

We apparently only changed half of the address, so now the wigs are going to a non-existing address.

The bad thing about this is that I only realized this when the package already had been send.

I couldn't do anything about it anymore.

An now exams are here, so I can't try to fix anything rn.

Also I got a coupon for archonia from a friend. I didn't know what I wanted to do with it and it expired yesterday :'(.

I'm a fucking loser.

(amazing edit by SEOKTIME)

Oki, I've got an exam tomorrow. So yee, bye

Yo awkward potato is out