Chapter 2

BLESSING POV

I hit snooze on my phone getting up "Ugh" I yawned.

Another day of going to that boring ass school but it was my last year thank god. I grabbed my towel while making my way to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and let it run to the temperture I wanted. I let the water run on my body while I sang along to triggered by Jhene Aiko.

"BLESSING I'M LEAVING HERE HURRY THE FUCK UP !" my dad yelled from down the stairs.

"I'M COMING !" I yelled back.

I ran the flat iron through my 30 inches of Brazilian straight bundles. I had it in the color deep red I changed my hair color after my mom passed i started getting tattoos and piercings the whole nine yard.

I ran down the doors closing the door behind me as I got in my dad's car. My dad speeded down the street towards my school.

"I'm bringing your car back from the shop later today cause I can't keep doing this shit" he said annoyed.

"good cause you be rushing me" I rolled my eyes.

"ME you the one that think shit a fashion show" he looked at me like I had three heads.

I flipped my hair "because it is" I flipped my hair.

he scoffed "better not be doing none of that shit for a lil nigga that's all I know" he scoffed.

"cause I'll box him out" he said pretending to box while keep control of the car I busted of in laughter.

When I entered the school the bell had just rang so I headed towards my next class. I walked into Ms. Runoff's class the only one seat left was unfortunately next to August Alsina.

We've met in eighth grade and he's been flirting with me ever since. But I never payed him any mind every girl in this school practically drooled over him I wasn't going to add to that list.

"ugh" I said.

"stop it you know you wanna sit next to me" he licked his
Lips.

" you're irritating" I took out my phone and started texting my cousin.

"you all in your phone who dat?" he said.

" August it's too early in the morning for this shit" I said pushing his head away from my phone.