Chapter 23

A MONTH LATER 

Blessing POV 

"TREMANI stop playing" I whined as he places kisses all over my face. Since the little club thing we didn't put no titles on it but we were feeling each other's vibes I guess you would call it. The girls loved him so, that was relief. Not gonna say he was the reason I stayed out here longer but he was a little part of it. I actually really liked it out here besides there was nothing missing me at home well besides Karrueche. Speaking of she sent me a photo a few days ago of Erin and August she looked like she was growing a bump but hey, that's August for you. 

I heard the front door slam Aubren came in the room crying "What's wrong baby?" I said getting up from the bed "Uncle king, hurt somebody" she said crying I saw blood all over her shirt King came in shortly after that Aubren jumped behind me "King what the fuck is going on?" I asked "These niggas I got beef with pulled up on me I told Aubren to stay her ass in the car she ain't listen so they tried to take her and I had to pop off" he said "I shot his friend but that gave the other nigga time to get my stash these niggas took 2 pounds from me" he said pissed off "Don't have my baby in any of y'all shit KING" I screamed "My fault cuz I ain't know that shit was gonna go down you know I ain't gonna put my nieces out like that" he said genuinely "Aubren you good?" Tremani and King asked her at the same time she shook her head "Mhm" Tremani got up kissing me goodbye "Now let's go get them niggas" he said reaching for his gun and heading out the door with King.

I went downstairs and seen 3 girls sitting on the couch. I recognized only 2 of them they were Tremani's sisters the other one I didn't know but she kept grilling the hell out of me I don't know what was up with ole girl. I entered the kitchen to see my cousin Reign cooking she was King's sister "Who's ole girl" I said referring to the one that kept mugging me Reign looked up and into the living room "Natalie" she said while fixing her plate "What's her problem why she keep looking at me like I didn't something to her" I was annoyed at this point "Girl, that's some girl Tremani use to fuck and shit but he stop messing with her when she tried to pin a baby on him I don't know why his sisters still be chilling with that bitch" Reign scoffed "girl you a mess" I laughed walking back towards the room.

I felt Tremani get in bed so I turned over to him "When you was gonna tell me you had a kid?" I asked "Woah who the hell told you that" I didn't answer "Huh Natalie told you that shit ?" he sounded pissed off "You just left her with a kid" I said "I left her because that wasn't my kid she lied to me and I caught her with a DNA test so fuck up with that shit Blessing" he said "Oh I didn't  know I'm sorry" was all that could come out he didn't answer and just turned over facing his back towards me I didn't say anything else I just pulled the twins  closer and went back to sleep.