Chapter 17

Blessing POV

I woke up feeling bad about last night I dragged my body out of bed to start my day. I brushed my teeth and got in the shower which made me feel a little better.

I threw on a pink BAPE shirt, washed denim shorts, and my white Air Force 1s. I headed out the door and got in my car driving off. Let's see where the day takes us.

August POV

I was at home eating Chipotle by myself cause Liana was still mad at me. She had the nerve to still have her shit in my house but be mad at me.

The doorbell rang and i walked over to get it.

"I knew you wasn't gonna stay mad for that long" I said.

while opening the door there stood..Blessing.

"um" was the only words I got out.

"I'm sorry I didn't call, first" she said.

"it's ok, come in" I said opening the door she walked in.

"so what brings you here" I asked as she stood awkwardly by the door.

"I wanted to apologize to your girl friend for my part in yesterday" she said as her eyes roamed around the house.

"I was hoping shes here" she said.

"why? So you would be able to control yourself around me" I said tugging on her shorts.

"the hell you talking about I came here to apologize to your girlfriend" she tried to resist.

"or did you" I smiled.

"since high school I know you always had a thing for me Blessing the way you look at me like your battling with yourself to hate me" I whispered the last part in her ear.

"You don't have to be mad at yourself for wanting me.. have me" I said licking my lips.

One thing led to another and we were pulling each other's clothes off while fighting our way to my room without breaking the kiss.

I picked her up laying her on the bed gently. I went down on her she tasted amazing I flickered my tongue from her entrance to her clit and back.

I watched as she arched her back her moans became pleads as I added two fingers and my tongue.

"stop teasing me I want you" she moaned.

"be patient for daddy" I pinned her down.

I roamed my tip around here entrance as her wetness dripped on me I could tell that was making her upset so I finally gave her every inch of me.

"Shit" we both said.

She because tighter she was warm and wet as fuck, i slower fish I'm guessing it hurt the way she ran a little.

We was making love all night taking breaks here and there. We came for the 3rd time and both collapsed next to each other going right to sleep.

The Morning After

Blessing POV

I got up noticing I was naked when I looked over August was laid out dick all out.

"oh shit" I said I got up and got dressed walking downstairs.

I was about to leave when August pulled me back.

"You gonna leave like I was a one night stand and shit" he pouted.

"I mean didn't wanna get beat out my sleep by a mad girlfriend" I said.

he laughed at my comment.

"at least let me make you breakfast" he said I shrugged closing the door and following him to the kitchen.

a month later

I been sick ever since that day I left August house. I just started feeling a little better Karrueche been harassing me to get a pregnancy test cause I've been having all the 'symptoms' according to her.

"It's just the flu" I said brushing it off.

"take this and we will see if it's just the flu" she said mimicking me while sticking the test in my face.

I grabbed it out her hand and walked to my bathroom I pulled my pants down and pee'd on the stick. I waited twenty minutes with Karrueche.

We both looked down at the test I broke down in tears Karrueche held me.

"We have to tell August" she said.

"I can't" I cried.

"you have to" she said.

we grabbed our bags and went in her car she drove to his house I was shaking I was so nervous.

We pulled up to August house and knocked the door I heard foot steps come and there stood August. he smiled at us but we didn't return it Karrueche pushed pass him and we walked in.

"How may I help you ladies?" he said chuckling.

"Sit your dumb ass down" Karrueche said.

he sat down and so did we.

"tell him" Karrueche said looking at me.

"I'm,I'm,I-" I said.

"You're?" He said with a curious look.

"Pregnant" I said fighting tears.

he put his head in his hands.

"Well, can you get an abortion ?" He said.

I instantly got heated.

"You don't have to help me with this pregnancy but don't dare ask can I get an abortion" I yelled in his face.

I walked out getting in Karrueche's car she got in shortly after me driving off I silently cried the whole ride back to my house. I sniffled which caught Karrueche's attention she tried comforting me as best as she could without driving the car off the road which I appreciated.