Chapter 9

A few months later

BLESSING POV

I turned over a little in my bed. I got up and went in my bathroom washing my face, I brushed my teeth, and took a shower.

I lotioned myself down and went to my closet I put on a white wife beater, adidas pants and my Nike Air Force 1's not forgetting to get my side purse and phone.

I went downstairs my mom was struggling to sit on the couch with her big belly she was pregnant with a baby girl.

I put a pillow behind her and helped her lay down.

"thanks Blessing" she said.

I kissed her forehead I picked up my keys and left the house I got in my car and started it up.

I drove to the Nail Salon I parked and got out my car and went in. The lady at the front desk smiled at me.

"Welcome to Nouvelle Nail Salon, how may I help you?" she asked.

"Hey, I scheduled a nail appointment last week" I said smiling.

"umm" she said looking at the computer "Ms.Rodriguez?" she asked unsure.

"yes that's me" I nodded.

"you can go over to Elona, she will be doing your nails today" she said pointing over to some lady.

I walked up to her. She started doing my nails I didn't want nothing crazy I just wanted long white coffin shaped nails.

When I was done with my nails I went to my lash tech and got my eyelashes done. After that I downtown to look around for new clothes and pieces.

I left the plaza after finding an outfit I then stopped at Chipotle to get something to eat I was starving

I left the plaza after finding an outfit I then stopped at Chipotle to get something to eat I was starving. I parked my car grabbed my purse and went in.

"Welcome to Chipotle Mecian Grill, may I take your order please?" a girl said.

"I will like the Fajita Burrito with a water please" I answered.

she made my food and placed everything in a bag.

"and that will be $10.04 please" I handed her the money and got my food.

I heard a familiar laugh while girls were yelling "AUGUST ALSINA !" and taking pictures with him.

when I looked up there stood the asshole he was smiling at everybody and he was holding a girls hand. I scoffer August look at me and I looked down at my phone like I didn't see them he walked up to me with his girl.

"Wassup Blessing" he said making me look up.

"Hi" I said looking back down.

"can we talk" he asked.

"when I finish my food...maybe" I said with that he walked away.

After I was done eating I walked out before I could get in my car  august walked outside.

''so can we talk now?" He said.

"about?" I asked annoyed.

"me and you- I shouldn't have fucked your friend that was very disrespectful of me and im sorry" he said,

"Oh he apologizes" I said clapping.

"this why I can't fuck with you. you think everything some type of joke" he said.

"I know" I smirked .

the girl he walked in with came outside. I rolled  my eyes at him driving off.