Chapter 10

BLESSING POV

Call

Me: kylaaaa (whines)

Kyla: wasssup bitchh

Me: can you take me to get a tattoo? I don't feel like driving today

Kyla: Ok ima pick you up in 20 mins. Be ready please !!!

Me: Ok , see you soon Ky

Kyla: Alright

Line disconnects

Kyla started beeping her horn so I opened the door and got in her car.

"so what you gonna get?" She asked.

"you'll see when we get there" I smirked.

We pulled up to the tattoo parlor and he parked the car. We sat down and I scrolled on my phone until the man called us to come up.

"So what are you thinking of?" the man asked.

I whispered something in his ear and he nodded his head and started getting to work.

After hours of pain he was finally done with my tat.

"You can go look now" he said.

"girlll I fuck with it" Kyla said hyping me up. I took a look in the mirror..

 I took a look in the mirror

I loved it. The guy finally wrapped me up I payed and left.

"So, I seen August the other day" Kyla said.

I stopped biting my burger and looked at her.

"Okay so.." I continued to eat.

"he asked about you.." she didn't take her eyes off the road.

"no no no Kyla I know you not" I said putting my food away.

"I'm not !! I'm just saying it wouldn't hurt to give him a chance" she shrugged.

"he fucked my friend the only girl I was actually kinda close with other than you are you kidding me?" I rolled my eyes.

"that's understandable but you never told him you liked him so how could he have known" Kyla did have a point.

"I don't wanna hear all of that right now" I said turning to look out the window.

The rest of the car ride was silent. I  went back to Kyla's house to take a nap in her bed.