Chapter 22

Blessing POV

We dragged our suitcases outside and into the taxi cab I made sure to lock the door and we got inside the cab. The man greeted us and headed towards the airport. 

We in the sky off to L.A. August had us flying on his private jet I swear he spoiled the hell out of these girls.

15 hours later 

We stepped out of the taxi with our luggage and in front of us was a mansion with these beautiful tall gates I looked down at the address my grandma gave me twice just to make sure it was correct before walking towards the door. I knocked on the door and on the second knock the door opened there stood a man he looked around my age.

"Y'all made it" he said before sizing me up and down. My grandma came in the door way and hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe "Come in , come in" she said we followed behind her and into the living room which was beautiful "Everybody this is Blessing my granddaughter Marian daughter" she said I waved at everybody.

"BLESSING!!!" I heard a voice yell from behind me I turned around and saw my big cousin King I hugged him "You still alive big cuz" I laughed "and who are these beauties" he said picking up Aubren and Aubrey "my daughters " I said Aubrey and Aubren then ran off to play with the kids "Ya ma ain't tell me you were having a baby" King said "surprisee" I laughed dragging the E "Cause your head too much in these streets boy"  my grandma said playfully pushing his head. My grandma showed us to our rooms and then King took all the kids to get ice cream so I had time to myself.

I got out the shower walking into the room to get dressed. I was moisturizing my legs when the door opened I jumped behind the bed "Who is it?" I said "I'm sorry, I should have knocked" he said it was the boy that opened the door "Yeah um, what you want" I said holding my towel tight  "We all going to the club tonight wanted to know if you was fit?" he said "yeah sure" I said "I'm  Tremani" he smiled showing off his pretty ass teeth "I'm  blessing" I said "Ok, blessing ima be downstairs when you ready" he said while closing the door behind him so I could get dressed. 

I was finally done so I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs "I'm ready" I said Tremani turned around "You look beautiful" he said I could tell I was blushing because he smiled at me "Thank you now let's go boy" we both laughed heading out the door and into his car.

The rest of the night was cool Tremani was cool to be around even though he probably done said hi to damn near everybody in this club he knew mad people. My grandma sent me a picture of the girls in bed sleeping "Twins really do be double the trouble" Tremani said "Seriously I don't know if I could've done it by myself" I scoffed "Oh your with there father?" he asked like he been offended or something "Nah we just co-parent for the Twins he got his own situations going on" I said "and what situations you got going on?" he looked me in my eyes "None my situation is my daughters" I said sipping on my patron "I like that" he said licking his lips.

𝙰/𝙽: I been slacking on the updates, sorry I been busy with Dance Practice my coach be working my ass. Don't forget to vote and let me know y'all opinions.