Chapter 15

Blessing POV

I was in the dressing room getting ready for a photo shoot for Famous Magazine. I walked out and on the line of girls standing on the wall a lady came up to us examining us "Out this isn't 5th grade graduation I want inches on those heels" girls slowly started walking off the line "Smokey eyes are out it's screaming domestic violence" the line went from about 12 girls to 5.

I walked into a room following behind the rest of the girls that actually made it there stood Meek Mill, Trey Songz, Chris Brown, Future, and August.. Alsina posing as they snapped pictures. The same lady came back with a clipboard "Danielle Meek Mill, Rema Future, Nia Trey" a guy came up to her and whispered something in her ear she looked at me and the last girl "Blessing August and Mariah Chris" I was so mad but I tried to be professional so I sucked it up and walked towards the shoot.

The door opened and in came a girl she walked over to August and kissed him "Bae, ima be over there call me if you need anything" she said he gripped her ass "I will".

Mariah and Chris finished up there last photos "August and Blessing" the photographer said the lady came and positioned  us in place I had my hands on my hips and August placed his hand on my ass and he leaned towards my ear as if he was telling m...

Mariah and Chris finished up there last photos "August and Blessing" the photographer said the lady came and positioned us in place I had my hands on my hips and August placed his hand on my ass and he leaned towards my ear as if he was telling me a secret "look alive" the lady said walking backwards I chuckled *click click* and he snapped the picture we did 2 more shots and they changed the setting bringing in a bed "Intimate" the lady clapped like she was in a rush I tried to keep my cool. We go on the bed and he took off his shirt showing off all his tats I crawled on the bed and he followed behind me *click click* the girl who I'm guessing was August girlfriend was mugging the hell out of me from across the room I ignored her and we kept changing positions he laid on the bed looking up at me liking his lips I looked towards the camera making a serious face the photographer clicked away with his camera. "Loving it" the lady said as she snapped her fingers I got on his back we fake laughed the photographer snapped the last picture I got off him

"Good shit" he said "You too" I laughed we hugged then I went back to my dressing room changed into my second outfit for the last shoot.

As I walked in the girlfriend was standing there talking to 2 other girls, they looked me up and down giving me dirty stares I ignored them because I was only here for the bag and I wasn't about to jeopardize that cause of some mad ass bitches. We all sat depending on the color we were wearing according to the rainbow I was wearing Blue so I went behind a girl with a fluffy Green top on and sat down the photographer took the last few photos with all the rappers behind us.

After the photo-shoot I checked up on my mom we talked a little I was driving back home when I got there I unlocked my door I heard noises that turned into moans as I walked up the stairs "Who the fuck fucking in my house" I said while swinging the bathroom door opened it was Chris and Karrueche I laughed they both looked shocked "Boy what the hell, how the hell?" I was so confused they looked outta breath "never mind" I said closing the door they seriously had the nerve to carry on.

I walked in my room changing into more comfortable clothing I grabbed my car keys and phone heading down the stairs Chris was watching TV and Karrueche was cooking I just laughed at the both of them "Now how the hell did y'all motherfuckers get in my house and WHY my house" I asked "Chris was trying do me in the car and we were already in the area plus I know where you keep your spare key" she said licking the sauce off her finger "y'all lucky I love y'all and you cooking" I said she blew me air kisses "I'm heading out if y'all gone before I come back lock the door" I said leaving "Ok be safe kid" Chris said as I closed the door.

I walked to my car I heard somebody call my name I looked over and saw August he got close enough to where I couldn't move my back was on the car he left soft kiss trails on my neck I could smell the alcohol all over him "a-a-august stop, you're drunk" I said trying to push him off he grabbed my hand kissing my soft spot on my neck he was getting me all wet inside he put his hand on my butt "stop" I said his kisses trailed down to boobs and back to sucking on my neck a moan escaped from my mouth I saw a car pass and out came the girlfriend I tried pushing August off but he wouldn't stop "a-a-au-august" I said trying to push him off but he continued "AUGUST" he looked at me and was about to kiss me when I pointed behind him he looked "Oh shit I'm in trouble" he tried not to laugh "I SHOULD'VE KNOWN FROM THAT FUCKING PHOTOSHOOT fuck you August FUCK YOU" she screamed "I should fuck you up" she said looking at me "fuck who up ?" I said looking around "I TRUSTED YOU AUGUST HOW COULD YOU" she screamed as tears ran down her face August pulled her in as she cried in his chest that was my cue to go so, I got in my car and drove off.

Now I felt like a hoe I didn't know ole girl but I wouldn't want to be in her position so I felt bad, I covered up the hickey I had with makeup as I tried to keep my eyes on the road driving to I don't even know what just not home.