Chapter 20

Blessing POV

"Let's welcome the stage Blessing" Bow Wow said I wobbled out with my big ass belly the audience cheered as we sat down "Wow" Bow Wow  said looking at my belly I chuckled "Can we just take a moment to admire how Blessings slaying this pregnancy" Keisha said my maternity pictures from instagram popped on the screen the audience cheered "How do you feel about people calling you a home wrecker?" Bow-Wow asked "I don't really have anything to say people are gonna feel how they wanna feel and that sounds like a personal problem" I shrugged the audience clapped "I'm two pregnant as hell to be worried about anything other then my babies" I said the audience laughed "That's a fact I really love seeing y'all together especially in AUGUST NEW MUSIC video did y'all see that" Bow Wow said "Let's give y'all a sneak peak" Keisha said as we walked off.

The video played and I went back to my dressing room I was talking to Keisha when she looked down "OMG" she said I saw water streaming down my legs "MY BABIES" I yelled the EMT walked in "Are you in any pain?" she asked "ALOT" I yelled "Ok we need to get her to a hospital" the EMT lady said they put me on a gurney and in the back of an ambulance truck.

"Breathe" the lady said I took a deep breath "just please get my baby's father at the hospital, he has to be here for the birth of his daughters" I said trying to breath "we will, we will" she said.

I was on the hospital bed going in and out of contractions it felt like I was being hit by 5 pick up trucks at the same time. August walked in rushing straight to me he kissed my forehead and held my hand he rubbed his thumb on my index finger at this point I was sweating so much my hair looked a mess I was so happy I took my install out 2 days prior I would've been looking a hot mess. I was crying my eyes out it hurt so bad. 

August was being so supportive the doctor came in the room "It's time to push" she said "I'm so ready" I groaned in pain they opened my legs she looked down "your definitely fully dilated" she said "at the count of thre--" I cut her off "JUST FUCKING COUNT ALREADY" I was in so much pain "1, 2, 3 PUSH" I pushed squeezing August hand "breathe, breathe" I took small breaths "1, 2, 3 PUSH" I pushed harder "breathe, breathe" I took more small breaths in between pushes "I see baby ones head...1, 2, 3 PUSH" she said "just a little push" I pushed a little more and baby cries filled the room the nurses took her "next one...1,2,3 PUSH" I pushed so hard the baby came right out I was crying tears of joy I actually did it I was actually a mommy.

The Doctor came back with two babies wrapped up in pink blankets. August held one and I held the other "What would you like to name these beautiful angels ?" Dr. Heavenly said with a pen and paper in her hand I looked at August he smiled  "Aubrey and Aubren...Alsina" I said August kissed me and the room was filled with aww's as my mom, Karrueche, and Chris fell in love looking at the twins. 

𝙰𝚞𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚞𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺 𝟽:𝟶𝟶 𝙿𝙼 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝟽.𝟻𝚕𝚋