Namkook

Jungkook sat alone in the dark constantly checking his phone. Everyone else has decided to sleep or work on individual project. Another hour dragged by before Jungkook's fidgeting turned to a nervous pacing. Namjoon was supposed to be home a long time ago to help him revise a song he wanted to cover.

His mind wondered to dark places, what if Namjoon passed out? What if he was kidnapped? What if he got beat up, kidnapped, and raped by some crazy old man with a pencil mustache and gold chains?

Jungkook shook his head before his mind could make any other unrealistic possibilities that could be stopping Namjoon from coming home. His studio was not too far away, just a small walk away. Jungkook grabbed his coat and slipped out through the front door unnoticed by the other members.

The night was cool, a chilly breeze weaved through his soft brown hair. Jungkook slowed his steps briefly to look up at the sky and take in the night air. It was peaceful, not many people were awake which left the night to be free. Distracted from his own thoughts, Jungkook tripped over a group of loose bricks and fell scrapping his hand. He groaned and picked himself up, his hands covered with small cuts. Most of it was dirt and luckily it wasn’t bloody.

Jungkook sighed sticking his hands in his pocket and jogged to the next building that held Namjoon's studio. Jogging up to the tall building, Jungkook took the elevator up to his desired floor. Thoughts of things that could be wrong with Namjoon pulsed through his mind again. Maybe be overdosed in coffee and had a heart attack and died. Is it possible that he could have leaned against his window and it broke?

Jungkook snorted at his thought, Namjoon breaking the window would be a complete Namjoon thing to do. His short amusement turned to raging anxiety, Namjoon could have fallen out the window and made a human pancake on the street!

The ding of the elevator snapped Jungkook from his faze as he dashed out of the elevator and ran straight to Namjoon’s studio.

“Please don’t be a pancake..please don’t be a pancake..” Jungkook muttered to himself worriedly as he punched in the code to open the door.

“HYUNG-“ Jungkook froze after bursting into the room.

Namjoon jumped in his seat from the sudden yelling. He set his favorite Koya designed pencil down then took his headphones off before turning around in his chair to face the younger.

“Jungkook?”

Jungkook’s eyes widen realizing that he just interrupted Namjoon’s writing. His voice got stuck in his throat look at Namjoon's defined yet soft face. His hair sticking up on one side where he must’ve been resting his head on his hand.

“I..uh sorry I’ll go now-“ Jungkook turned to leave when a hand caught his wrist. 

Jungkook’s head snapped around to look when he was pulled into Namjoon’s chest. The scent of his cologne calmed Jungkook’s mind right away. He melted into Namjoon’s chest and shyly wrapped his arms around  Namjoon’s waist.

“What’s wrong? Did something happen?” Namjoon asked, his voice calm but worry evident.

“No…I thought you were a pancake.”

“A pancake?” Namjoon questioned looking down at Jungkook.

“…”

“I know I look like a snack, but I didn’t think I looked like breakfast.” Namjoon’s lips quirked up into a proud smirk for using new slang terms he saw on Twitter.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but couldn’t help but to release a soft laugh. He froze hearing the giggle that escaped his lips and covered his mouth.

“Don’t be shy.” Namjoon places a finger under Jungkook’s chin, making him look up. “It was cute.”

Jungkook's cheeks flushed pink looking into his leader’s soft brown eyes. His eyes looked down Namjoon’s nearly perfectly shaped nose, then at his dimples. The dimples just out enough to hint that they were there, one side more than the other. Then his lips, the gentle outline with his mouth still quirked up. Jungkook placed his hands on Namjoon’s toned chest. It wasn’t built up like his, it was much more slim. A perfect figure.

“What are you thinking about?” Namjoon asked quietly.

“How much I wanna k-“ Jungkook stopped himself from continuing with his face getting a few shades darker

“You want to…?” Namjoon pressed him on.

Jungkook sealed his lips shut but kept sneaking shy glances at Namjoon. A chuckle rumbled from Namjoon’s chest. He stepped back and took Jungkook’s hand and brought him to the couch and sat down. Jungkook looked down at him questionably.

“Sit here.” Namjoon said patting his lap then holding his arms open.

Jungkook simply nodded unable to verbally answer and sat down on Namjoon’s lap straddling his thighs while facing him. He tilted his head to the side innocently with his enlarged eyes watching Namjoon. He jumped when a pair of hands held on to his waist.

“Now what were you going to say a minute ago when you were checking me out?” Namjoon inquired starting to rub small, comforting circles with his thumbs.

“Well I..hey I wasn’t checking you out!” Jungkook huffed, jutting his lip out into a pout.

“Were you thinking about kissing me?” Namjoon asked leaning up, minimizing the distance between their faces.

Jungkook caught Namjoon’s eyes and couldn’t look away, they were mesmerizing. Namjoon gave him a soft smile.

“You can kiss me, I don’t mind.” 

“Really? You will let me?”

“I’ll go as far as you want since you went far for me. You came all this way, thank you for sharing this care for me.”

“…” Jungkook slowly raised his hand to place on Namjoon’s cheek. “You’re not messing with me, right?”

“Of course not, go ahead. I’m all yours.”

Jungkook gave a small nod trying to build up enough courage, everything was right he in front of him, all he has to do it lean in. Taking a deep breath, Jungkook leaned finally connecting their lips. Namjoon's eyes widened in surprise, he didn’t think Jungkook would kissed him. Recovering quickly, Namjoon closed his eyes kissing back and pulled Jungkook’s waist higher up on his lap.

The  slow, steady kiss started growing to something more thrilling. Jungkook moved higher so he was sitting where his crotch could rub against Namjoon’s. Namjoon tugged on Jungkook’s lip until the younger caught on to the idea and opened his mouth allowing Namjoon to deepen the kiss. 

Namjoon’s large hand found their way underneath Jungkook's large black shirt and made their way up his small waist to his chest. A whimper escaped Jungkook’s mouth when his perky nipple were teased between Namjoon’s fingers. In an instant, Namjoon dropped his hands.

“Ah sorry. I got carried away, I don’t know if you wanted to go that way.” Namjoon apologized breaking the kiss.

“No! Don’t stop now.” The younger whinned then pulled his shirt down to cover his lower region. “…I’m hard.”

“What? Sorry I didn’t hear that last part.”

“I’m hard! It’s too tight hyung!”

Jungkook puffed his cheeks into a fustrated pout. Reluctantly he stood up, away from the other and yanked his pants down with a sigh of relief.

“Better-“ Jungkook stopped and looked at Namjoon, who was staring at him with a darker gaze than earlier.

“Jungkook, baby bun, hyung can fix that problem for you.” Namjoon nodded towards his boner.

“Y-you can?”

“Of course, but your boxer need to go first. Then I can help you.”

Jungkook nodded excited and stripped his boxers off tossing them to the side then jumped back into Namjoon’s lap, his arms draped around the older’s shoulders.

“Do you want me to touch you?” 

Jungkook nodded quickly with his neediness starting to show throw. He wanted to feel him, someone else's hands on his body, his bed fulfilled. And he wanted that by Namjoon and only Namjoon.

“Namjoonie..please touch me.” Jungkook begged softly but the eagerness underlining his voice proved his want.

Namjoon pulled Jungkook in to reconnect their hungry lips for another kiss before his brought his hands around. He took his time, feeling up and down the sides of Jungkook’s muscular thighs. The baby soft skin was smooth under his touch.

“H-hyung please..”

Namjoon's lips wondered from Jungkook’s lips to his neck to nibble in a spot that drew a light moan from him. Jungkook turned his head to the side and held on to Namjoon’s perfectly shaped shoulders.

Jungkook gasped into a louder moan when Namjoon wrapped his fingers around Jungkook’s hard dick. Warmth and electric waves of pleasure coursed through Jungkook with every pump, every jerk, every squeezes Namjoon granted him. His light moans grew louder and more constant.

“H-hyung ah…I’m..a-ah hyung!” Jungkook cried out grinding against Namjoon’s hand. “I have t-to..”

Namjoon grazed his teeth lightly over Jungkook’s skin along his jawline. He admired how Jungkook’s chest heaved trying to catch his breath, his flushed face with sweat starting to make an appearance to make his skin glisten. The dim lighting casting shadows to bring out the beauty sitting on Namjoon’s lap.

“Cum baby.”

Two words was all the younger needed. He threw his head back with a loud moan releasing his built up load. Namjoon jerked him off faster to get him through his orgasm.

Jungkook leaned forward placing his head against Namjoon’s shoulder trying to recovery. His eyes grew heavy, the late night and energy put into his orgasm had him exhausted. He looked up to and gave Namjoon on last sweet kiss before cuddling against his chest.

“Thank you hyungie..” Jungkook yawned out.

“Come to me anytime.” Namjoon chuckled seeing the other fell asleep.  “I love you.”