Chapter 4

Everyone started looking to them and even the music stoped.

It was Beatriz and Calum!

They were running down the stairs and Beatriz had tears streaming down her face.

I looked at Ashton and both of us run to them. I was so worried about my friend and Calum. Soon I noticed that the rest of the boys followed us, and now we were all around Bea and Cal. Calum tried to stay calm for Bea and hugged her trying to calm her down, but I could see in his face that he was also scared.

Bea still had tears in her eyes, but Calum managed to calm her and then I took the chance to ask what happened.

"Bea, what happened in there? We've heard someone scream!"

"It-It was me." She said while trying to stop the tears.

"What happened then?" This time, it was Ashton who asked.

Both, Bea and Calum stayed quite for a bit, but soon Calum started talking.

"You-You guys won't believe what we just saw."

"Calum, stop! You're making me even more scared than what I was before." I said.

"You have reason to be." Bea said, more to herself, but I managed to hear.

"What? Why?" I was starting to get really scared with all of this story, and Ashton noticed that, because when I asked that I felt his arms wrap around me.

"We-We were-" Bea started saying but she was cut off by Michael.

"We don't need to know what you were doing. Just tell us what you guys saw!"

"OK! There's a dead man on the main room!" Calum shouted. Not only us heard that, but everybody in the room heard that, loud and clear.

Beatriz started crying again and I wide eyed Ashton. Ashton hugged me tighter, not because he was scared, he might be, but it wasn't the reason. It was because I was getting scared and scared with every minute, and he noticed because I started shaking.

Everybody in the room was so scared and talking about leaving when the lights go off for the third time. That made everyone scream and really be scared.

I could still feel Ashton's arms wrap around me, and I let myself fall in his embrace. Soon I felt tears streaming down my face. Ashton tried to calm me down, like how Calum did with my best friend, and he even managed to wipe some tears off of my cheeks, even in the dark.

All I could hear was people scream, making me cry even more.

Suddenly, everything went silent. No more screams. All I could hear was my sobs. I was even afraid that something might have happened with Ashton, even tho I could still feel his arms wrapped around me.

I kept silent, but the fact that I didn't know anything of what was happening, neither if my friend were alright, was killing me. I was afraid to talk and that something might happen, but I managed to say something.

"Ashton?" I asked in a whisper.

He didn't answer for a moment, what made me nervous, but after a few seconds I got an answer.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah, you don't need to worry." He whispered.

"Thank god. I was so afraid that something might have happened to you." I felt him smile when I said that, what made me smile a little bit.

I was still scared about everything that was happening, but knowing that I wasn't alone made me feel slightly better.