Chapter 12

They didn't get to take much, but it was enough for all of us get to eat something. At least, for now.

All of us took a sit, some on the bed and on the chairs and others on the ground.

I sat beside Ashton, once again, on the floor.

"I'm sorry, guys, we didn't take that much food." said Ashton.

"You took what you could. It's enough for now." I said and smiled at him.

We all kept quite for a while, just taking in, almost, all the food that they brought. When we finished eating we all stayed pretty quite and still, not knowing what to do, until someone finally spoke.

"Sooo... What are we going to do now?" asked Michael.

None of us really knew the answer to that question. We were trapped in a house among a serial killer or something worst. What am I supposed to do? Looking around the house? Sure I'm not going to do that. But, I guess that's just me.

"I don't know..." said Ashton.

"We could look around the house?" suggested Calum.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" I said. "I'm not going to look around the house! Who knows what we will find! I'm going to stay here, in this room, until there isn't another way then get out of here."

"Well, I guess we can look around." Ashton said.

"What?!" I asked.

"Maybe we will find a way out. Other then the main door." Ashton replied.

He had a point, but still... I wasn't going anywhere, and I sure didn't want him to leave again.

"I also need to go to the bathroom, so..." said Calum.

And again, they had a point. We couldn't just stay here locked for god knows how many days. We needed food and we sure needed to go to the bathroom.

"I can hold back." I said. Even tho I knew they were right about everything they have said, I was still going to stay here, until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Well, I sure need to go, so..." Calum said.

"You can't leave alone!" My best friend Beatriz spoke for the first time since Ashton and Michael arrived with the food.

"She is right." I said. "We should go in pairs."

"I can go on my own!" Calum said.

"That might be dangerous. They are right." Ashton agreed with Bea and me.

"Fine... But, who goes with me?" Calum asked.

"Well, I guess it should be girls with girls, and boys with boys." I said. "I sure don't wanna go with you to the bathroom."

"Why not?" Calum asked in a flirty way, even tho I knew he was just messing around with me. But Ashton didn't thought the same, because when I looked at him he had a frown.

I didn't answer Calum and soon he spoke again.

"OK guys, I need to go the bathroom so, hurry up deciding who wants to go with me!"

"I bet Bea wants to go with you." I said, whispering, so just Ashton got to hear what I said.

Ashton giggled and I soon giggled along with him.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Calum asked.

"Nothing, nothing!" Ashton said.

"I don't care anyway, I just want someone to go to the bath with m, or I'll go alone."

"Go with him, Michael!" I said.

"Why me?!" Michael exclaimed.

"You or Luke or any of you! I don't care who it is!" I said.

"Luke, you go!" Michael said.

"Why me?" Luke asked the same thing as Michael.

"Just go!" I said pulling him from the chair that he was sit in and pulling him along with Calum.

"Be safe!" Bea said concerned, and Calum and Luke exited the room.

A/N:

Ok guys, I know that once again it's not that good and I'm really sorry about that..

Writers block have been a b*itch xD

This is the last chapter that I've written so, hopefully, the next one will be better.. I hope I can get through this writers block..

Anyway, hope you're enjoying and don't forget to vote and comment and all that stuff :)

LOVE xx