Chapter 16

Ashton's POV

I felt like that was the right moment to tell her how I really felt, the reason why I reacted that way. I also didn't want her to be mad or sad or disappointed at me, so I really needed to tell her that I was falling for her.

Somehow I found the courage that I needed and I decided to just do it!

"You know... It's just... I don't really know how to explain it... I mean... I know... And, it's hard for me to say this, but I don't you to be mad at me, and I guess I need to explain..." I started saying, until I saw that she was no longer listening to me.

Damn it! Just now that I have found the courage to tell, she just falls asleep. But... Poor thing... I guess this is all too much for her... I really can't blame her for falling asleep. All of this have been exhausting. And, I will get a lot of other chances to tell her how I feel. Maybe this was a sign that it wasn't supposed to happen right now. I mean, I'm not really one of those guys that believe in all that stuff but... Who knows?

Anyway, I guess I should just have some sleep too.

I kissed Daniela's head one more time and just snuggled next to her and fell sleep.

Daniela's POV

I woke up and everything was silent. All I could hear was Ashton's breathing. I looked around and saw that everyone was still sleeping, apart from Luke and Calum.

I turned my head back to Ashton and just watched him sleeping for a few minutes. I tried not to move much, because I didn't want to wake him up. He looked really peaceful and cute, I just wanted to squeeze his cheeks. What a weird thought, but that's true.

I noticed that I wasn't going to sleep much more, so I decided that I should let Calum sleep, since he has been awake all night.

I got up from bed and walked to were Calum and bea were.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey. You're awake already?" Calum asked.

"Yeah. I couldn't sleep much more. You can sleep if you want. I'll stay awake with Luke." I said. "If that's OK for you, Luke, of course!" I said now to Luke.

"Yeah, that's fine for me." Luke answered. "Just have some sleep, mate." Luke said to Calum.

"Thanks guys!" Calum said.

He snuggled next to bea, who was now resting her head on his shoulder, and closed his eyes, falling asleep instantly. Poor Calum, he must be really tired.

I walked to where Luke was and sat next to him.

"How you feeling?" I asked, just trying to make conversation.

"I'm fine. Kinda tired, to be honest, but fine." Luke said and small smiled. "You know, Ashton looked really pissed when you kissed me earlier." Luke said.

"Yeah... He already apologized to me." I said. "Even tho I would like to know why we was acting like that."

"It's pretty obvious, actually." Luke said.

"Is it?"

"Yeah! He likes you!"

"What?"

A/N:

ANOTHER CHAPTER IN A ROW! I know this isn'w as good as the last ones, and I'm really sorry about that... The next one will be better, I promise! :D

This is kind of just a filler.. The fun part is coming! :D

And when I mean fun, it's not that funny, actually.. You'll see ;D

Please, comment telling me what you think so far :)