Chapter 9

We were so int our own conversation that we didn't notice that Luke and Michael had woken up.

"You guys stayed awake all this time?" Luke asked, stopping our conversation.

We both looked to Luke.

"Yeah." Ashton said.

"You guys can sleep a little bit if you want." Michael said. "Luke and I have already slept a bit, we can stay awake so you guys can get some rest. Right, Luke?"

"Yeah, no problem." Luke said.

Ashton and I looked at each other.

"You really should get some sleep." Ashton said to me, with concern."I can see that you are really tired."

"So are you." I said back to him.

Ashton realized that it was true, and so, he gave up.

"Yeah, let's get some sleep." He said, handing the knife to Michael and the flashlight to Luke.

He held me closer to his chest, and I rested my head on his shoulder. I didn't know I was that tired, but I sure was, because it just took me a few minutes to fall asleep in Ashton's shoulder, but not without feeling Ashton kiss the top of my head and rest his own head in mine.

I didn't have a good sleep, but it was enough to rest and get some strength back.

Ashton and I were curled up in each other when someone woke us up. It was Calum.

Apparently, everyone was already awake and we were the only ones still sleeping... until now.

"Guys, look!" Calum said pointing to the window.

My vision was still blurry because I have been just woken up, but I could see it. Rays of sun coming through the window little holes and through the slot under it. That meant that i was already morning.

The good thing was that we made it through the night, the bad news is, the worst was yet to come.

A/N:

Here's another chapter for you!

I'm sorry about this one being so short.. I'm having writer's block and I am also on holidays so... I don't have much time to write.

But I already have two more chapters written, lot too long, but longer than this one so.. I hope you like it :)