Chapter 5

I didn't answer Ashton. I didn't need to, my face said it all. They were dead!

We kept quite for a bit, taking all in. But we just couldn't stay here are not do anything. Soon, someone spoke.

"This is all so weird." Liam said with a sad tone. "How have they died?"

"Someone must have killed them. Killed everyone, but us..." said Calum.

"But how?" asked Niall.

"Maybe someone have put something in their drinks." said Michael.

"But we all drank the same thing." Liam said.

"Must have been something. The weirdest thing is that there's no blood!" Luke said.

That's when Luke sayd that, that I realize something. There wasn't a big amount of blood, but there was a cut behind Louis neck. So as behind the others neck. Must have been it!

"Apart from that." I finally spoke, pointing to what I have just seen.

No one have noticed that tiny cut, but everyone agreed that it must have been the cause of everyone's death.

We went silent again. We were all so confused. Three of our friends have died, lots of other people have died too, we were some of the people that "survived" and we were all so scared that we couldn't think properly.

"I'm so scared!" Beatriz finally breaks the silence, and hugs Calum.

"What are we going to do?" Michael asked.

"I wanna go home! I don't wanna be here." I said, looking to Ashton.

"Yeah, let's do that. Let's just get out of here. We'll figure it all out later." Ashton said, with warm in his eyes, making me feel slightly better.

Ashton took my hand in his and we headed to the main door, followed by the rest of our friends. I just wanted to get out of that house. The night that I thought would be one of the best nights of my life was turning into one of the worst nights of my life. I just wanted to get this behind of my back and never turn back here.

I was getting so relieved and happy when we got closer to the door, that's why I was so surprised when I tried to open the door and... Nothing. Nothing! The door didn't open. I couldn't believe it! It was locked!

I looked with worried eyes to Ashton, and he also was surprised.

I started to panic and I just run to the next window to find it also locked.

Ashton ran after me and grabbed me by the arms.

"Shh... Shh... Daniela, stop! We won't get anywhere with this!" Ashton tried to calm me down.

"You don't understand Ashton! I don't wanna be here! Something bad is happening and I just wanna go home and forget about all this!" I have started crying while I half shouted all this to Ashton. "I don't wanna be here." Ashton took me in his arms and I just cried into his chest.

"We can't panic. We need to relax so we can think straight, OK?" He said while looking into my eyes.

I nodded.

Ashton hugged me one more time and that was when all the lights went down again.

A/N:

One more chapter :)

Sorry about this chapter not being so long as the last one, but I decided to make this next chapter a little bit smaller than the other ones, so I can post more often, instead of having big chapters and not posting that often. Hope you guys understand.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment. Feedback is always welcomed :)