Chapter 7

I couldn't believe in what my eyes were seeing. First, everyone was gone, and now this.

"Omg!" Beatriz started crying into Calum's chest.

"What-What happened to them?" I asked something that I already knew the answer of.

In front of us were seven people, the other seven people that had survived just like us, hanging by their necks.

"They-They are dead." Liam said, not quite answering my question, not that I needed to, I knew that they have been hanged.

"Does this means that-that we are the only ones alive?" Luke asked with a scared tone.

"I think so, mate." Michael said also kinda scared.

"What are we going to do now?" Calum asked.

I looked to Ashton. He was the one that everyone was waiting for an answer from.

A few seconds later he looked to me. I could see in is face that he had thought about something, but it wouldn't help much and not everybody was going to like.

"I know that this is all really weird and scary, but we have noticed already that the person that is doing this won't let us go. I think we should go and find a room where we all could stay through the night and get some rest. We will think about something tomorrow, when there's light, and after we all calmed down." Ashton said. He then looked at me looking for some support, and I weak-smiled at him.

I sure was afraid to be there, but I also knew that everything that he said was true, and we sure would think so much better after we get some rest. But not everybody agreed with him.

"WTF?! You're saying that we should stay here? With all this shit happening?" Niall said kind of angry.

"We don't have any other chance! We are locked in here!" Ashton answered raising is voice too.

"We should just do something! Not just sit here and wait for some freak to kill us!"

"Hey, Hey, mate, chill out. Ashton is right. We don't have other chance." Liam tried to calm Niall.

"He wasn't the one who lost three of his band members!"

"They were my friends too, OK?!" Ashton was starting to really get mad. "I'm really sad about them but we need to try and focus on keeping ourselves, the ones that are still alive, alive!"

"Ashton..." I tried to do the same as Liam, and calm Ashton.

He looked at me and realized that he wasn't being himself, and soon he calmed down. So did Niall.

"I'm sorry, mate." Niall said after some minutes.

"It's OK." Ashton said.

"Let's go find a safe room for us to stay." Calum said, starting walking along with Beatriz, and so, we followed.

A/N:

Two chapters in one day! WHOOP WHOOP

I already have more 3 chapters written, so expect a new chapter soon :) Maybe still today?! Who knows? ;D

Hope you're liking it so far 

xx