Chapter 13

We stayed in the room, not really sure about what we should do. We just kept quite for a bit.

"You know, you don't need to be worried." Ashton said to me. "Michael and I have looked everywhere while we where looking for the food, and we haven't seen anything or anyone."

I raised my head, which was resting on his shoulder, and looked at him.

"I just can't help it..." I said.

"Just try to relax." He said stroking my cheek. "You can sleep a bit if you want."

I didn't want to sleep. I sure was tired, and sure needed some rest, but I didn't want to. I felt like I needed to protect myself, so as everyone else, and if I were asleep, I wouldn't be aware of the things that were happening. I also knew that Ashton would totally take care of me while I was asleep, and even while I was awake, he would take care of me at any time, but... I just couldn't.

"I don't want to..." I said.

"You know I would take care of you, don't you?" He asked.

"I know." I smiled at him.

We kept looking at each other for a while, until I felt my eyes get heavy and I just gave up.

"Have some rest." Ashton said.

I rested my head on his shoulder once again and he started stroking my long light brown hair. I always loved when someone stroked or just played with my hair, so soon my eyes closed, all I could see was black, and then, I fell into a peaceful sleep.

Ashton's POV

She looked so peaceful sleeping. I kept playing with her hair while taking in all her beautiful features. Her long light brown hair was so soft, not the kind of "boring soft", if that even exists, but it was a "wild" soft, it suited perfectly her brown eyes, now closed. But the thing that I always ended up looking at were her pink soft lips.I always kept thinking about how it would be to feel her lips on mine, and ended up always thinking that time when we were dancing and we almost kissed.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Michael sit beside me.

"You like her, don't you?" Michael asked me.

I turned around, so I was facing Michael, but I still kept Daniela comfortable. It was then that I noticed that we, Michael and I, along with Beatriz were the only ones awake. Liam and Niall had also fell asleep, just like Daniela.

I looked at Michael, unsure of my answer.

"I-I guess I do..." I answered finally.

"I can see it in your eyes." He said.

"Mate, that sounded really cheesy." I said and we started laughing.

"I know! That didn't sound like me at all." Michael said.

We stayed quite for a bit, until I spoke again.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"What?" Michael also asked.

"That I kind of like her?"

"Well, not that obvious but... You just have this connection with her... I don't really know how to explain it..."

I started thinking about what he have just said. If he have noticed she must have noticed that too. Have she noticed that I kind of like her? What must she think about me? Does she like me back?

"What are you thinking about, mate?" Michael asked me.

"Nothing." I answered.

I looked around and I saw that Bea was still awake. She wasn't as afraid as Daniela, that I was sure, but she looked really lost without Calum with her. The truth was, she hasn't spend a lot of time with us, I mean, Daniela hasn't either, but she have spent more time talking with some of us and Bea hasn't, she has spent all of her time with Calum and, besides him, the only person that she was friends with was Daniela, and both of them weren't "available" now.

"Michael, you should check out on Bea." I said.

"Me? Why?" Michael asked.

"Besides me, you're the only one awake, and I obviously can't get up." I said signaling to Daniela, who was now sleeping on my lap. "Just look at her." I said pointing at Beatriz. "She looks so lost without Calum here."

"Yeah, she does..." Michael agreed with me.

"So, go."

"I don't know... What will Calum think about it? What if he gets pissed?"

"He won't, I'm sure. But you can always just tell her to join us here, so she won't be so alone."

Michael thought for a bit and after a few minutes he agreed and walked to Beatriz.

A/N:

Sooo.. Yeah, guys, there's a new chapter!! WOOP WOOP

I'm really sorry for not posting a new chapter for over a week.. It's just that so much have been happening and I didn't have time to post.. 

On other topic, this is another kind of 'romantic' chapter, hope you like it :)

Tell me what do you think in the comments :)

LOVE YOU xx