you

jennie was typing to her phone before her phone slip through her hands. her neighbor was aware of her following him. he just acted like she wasn't there but after hearing a 'crack' noise behind him, he turned back to where jennie was.

jennie was embarrassed because her neighbor came to her, she couldn't talk because she was feeling too guilty.

'can you tell me why are you so curious about my identity' her neighbor said with a slightly anger in his voice tone. jennie didn't know the answer either. she could've just ignored him but to her, he was someone she should discover.

'honestly, i don't really know. i guess you being so secretive about your identity triggered me. also you listened to me a lot and i don't even know your name. i don't think it's fair.' she just said what was in her mind for a while.

the neighbor was surprised and he understood jennie's point. he actually didn't know why he was so secretive as well. was it because jennie's warmness and beauty attracted him so much to a point where he couldn't even deny his feelings. what hurt him was the fact that jennie had her 'moon'. he knew that he couldn't compete with moon so he wanted to hide himself to not get hurt.

'there is a reason why i don't expose myself jennie but because you are so damn curious i will tell you my name.'

when jennie hear him saying that she was excited and curious. did she know this person? probably not. that didn't really effect her happiness over the fact that the mysterious person in front of her was finally exposing a little.

he wasn't sure if it was a good idea for him to expose himself even with just a name but he was gonna do it. he only live once anyway.

'hey jennie. i'm taeyong, lee taeyong'