XIV. Violet

Chapter Fourteen

"Too flashy."

"Too creamy."

"Shít...was I always so fat?"

"Crap...so green is definitely a no no."

"Okay, so green isn't so bad."

"Wait...this is too much."

Tapping her index finger against her lips, she tried not to think too hard about what she would be wearing. Although that was impossible under the circumstances, but she didn't want it too seem as if she did. Letting out a sigh, she wondered why life had to be so complicated. It was better when he took out something for her to wear. Yet they would mean she wanted to please him. And that was so not it.

She jumped a little at the sound of the watch beeping. Holy crap! Half an hour was gone.

Another sigh, she decided to rub her temples using both hands as she walked into the bedroom in nothing but a robe and underwear. Immediately she threw herself back, looking up at the ceiling. With her head rested comfortably, she closes her eyes only for a brief moment.

Darkness swallowed her and she wholeheartedly gave herself to it, but not keeping an hearing ear so she knows to get up to finally get dressed in some sweatpants or something of that sorts. Because she was not gonna over think what she was wearing. Not.

There was first a sense of calmness...peace within herself. Then there were dots of blue, turning violet as it grew into larger dots, almost taking over her vision. A gasp left her as she opened her eyes to suddenly feeling overwhelmed and out of breath.

And for some reason she shut it back. Oh wait, it was because of him. This time the violet spots were there as soon as she shut her eyes.

Deep breaths, she kept chanting. Deep breaths, deep breaths-

"Well someone was working out overtime," she tried to force him out her mind, but that seemed nearly impossible. Giving up, she opened her eyes to seeing his head cocked. "Not that I'm complaining, but it doesn't explain why I'm seeing your panties."

Jumping up, Liv got up and trued to wrap her hands around her to try and maintain some dignity. Although by the look on his face, that was torn to tatters.

"GET OUT!" She yelled, partly anger but a whole lot of mortified. To make things even worse, she threw a pillow at him which had him raising his eyebrows as he continued staring at her with that intensity that made her warm all over.

"Are you usually this crazy when you're horny?" He bluntly asked and Liv really wanted to get out of here. Or be on top of him. Shít! Even below him was tempting.

Narrowing her eyes, Liv tried to ignore the spreading warmth of embarrassment as she was indeed...horny. She needed diversion. Thoughts elsewhere. Crap! Why was she looking down at his crotch? Eyes northward, not southward.

"Let me out of here, you bastard," Liv pointed an angry finger at him. "I was perfectly fine living in my renovated condo and working as the scientist I worked hard to become. I did my end of the deal."

She stood as he took a step forward and she had to dig her heels in the white soft rug at the end of the bed to not fall back into the bed.

"And I got married to you as well, don't you think I need some reimbursement for that," this time Liv was truly pissed. What was he implying? Did he seriously expect her to sleep with him to get back to her normal life?! He was a madman...and she was even crazier for even thinking about it as a possibility. And it wasn't even to get out of here. "Lord God knows I have dealt with a lot of crap to get that money with you, I have to torture you a bit. Besides, you really expect me to reward you after not following my precise and direct instructions?"