Monikers and Flushed faces

I stared at Patricia as she effortlessly said her lines and walked around the stage and looking, as if she were looking down the balcony . I looked at the script and noticed it was an improvisation. My eyes widened as she played it off, and continued to deliver her lines perfectly. 

Mrs. Duvall, along with everyone else watching was in awe as she yelled at Percy.

Patricia even managed to let a selected number of 3 tears slide down her cheeks as she watched Micheal, who was playing her father leave 'the palace'. As she slid to the ground in fake devastation, Mrs. Duvall was called 'END SCENE!'

Sighing, I grabbed my things and walked towards the door, accidentally bumping into Patricia. 

She chuckled, making me smile. "You can't seem to stay away from me can you?", she asked playfully.

"Oh, how could I ever?", I replied playing along. She laughed out loud this time as I grinned. 

"Hey look, I'm sorry about lunch. I was never gonna sit with them at lunch. They are kind of assholes..." I started hesitantly. But seeing her face light up at my words I continued "Anyways, do you wanna walk to the parking lot? I have to wait for my sister to pick me up."
"Haha, no worries. I'm sorry for assuming things too. And by the way, if you want I can give you a ride, I brought my brothers car today.", she offered. I nodded and we began walking towards the lot.

We walked in silence. When it became uncomfortable I suddenly said "Can I call you Pat?".

She looked at me, eyes twinkling with humor, and nodded. I grinned. "How about I call you Scar then?", she added cheekily. I grinned.

We elapsed into silence again. I, being the awkward person that I am, felt the silence became to overbearing. I went to open my mouth and say something when I saw Patricia walk into someone. I laughed, loudly, as I heard the person curse under his breath.  Looking up I saw Patricia's face turning red. 

"Hey, watch where you're going will you?", said Kayden Pierce staring intently at Pat.

"I..uhm- yeah I will. Sorry about that.", she mumbled as she flushed even redder. I chuckled and pulled her away. 
"I'm- uh- sorry?", I asked teasing her. She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Shut up and come on, or I'll leave you stranded."

Giggling I followed her. But, I didn't miss the small smile that graced her lips. 

Hey!
Here's another update. I promise next Update on this Saturday. 

xx Ari