New Acquaintance and Introductions

Oh, it went unnoticed. I excused myself early and continued to study. Now, I stood leaning against my locker waiting for Pat. Sighing again, realizing Pat was late again, I turned and bumped into a girl. She had a blunt- blonde and had dark brown eyes. She looked familiar yet unfamiliar.
"Sorry!" she apologized. I just shook my head smiling at her flustered state.
"No problem. Don't worry about it."
She cracked a small smile "I'm Kiera."
"Wait, Kiera? Kiera Pierce? No wonder you looked familiar."
She groaned. "Is there any girl who is not charmed by my brother? God, what has the world come to where he is cool?"

I chuckled. "Oh no. I'm not infatuated with your brother. He's cool and all, but that's it really." I replied nonchalantly.
She grinned. "Oh, my name is Scarlet. Nice to meet you."

"What do you have now?" I asked still smiling.
"I have chemistry. What about you?"
"Oh yes! Me too. So, does Pat. Come, let me introduce you." That being said, I dragged her towards the class.

Ten minutes later, Kiera and I were seated in the second last row of class, laughing. Then Pat walked in, and her eyes lit up at the sight of Kiera.
"Oh hey Kiera. Wassup?" she said
I raised my eyebrows confused, as I watched the exchange. Kiera noticed and so laughed. "This is Pat then? I know Patricia, we were in the same drama class two years ago."
"Oh alright. When I thought I knew someone Pat did not. And Kiera? I'm calling you Kat. I know, Pat and Kat and stuff. But it's a mouthful!", I complained and then we all laughed.

We settled down and Robin walking in along with Kevin and Mr. Ugly. I smiled at the sight of him.
"Hey Robin. Hey, guys. What's up?" I called as they reached us.
Kevin smiled back, Robin smirked while Mr. Ugly just looked uninterested.
"Oh, we are in chemistry class. So what do you think we are doing?", Robin asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and gestured to the seats in front of us.
"Haha, nice to see you too." His eyes twinkled at my statement and I rolled my eyes again as I realized what I said. I was about to snap at his amused expression when a deep voice cut me off.

"Hey Kiera. Who are these?" Kayden said from behind.
"Hey bro. This is Scarlet. And you know Pat. But, I am still waiting for an introduction with these-" she gestured to the three boys "- boys. Only Scar knows them."

"Hey. I'm Scarlet. Nice to meet you. This is Robin, Kevin and Mr. Ugly.", I introduced, and they did their usual boyish greeting.

"Aren't you going to orchestrate any introductions?" Robin asked Kayden gesturing to the boy- band. The quintet.

"Meet, Percy, Samuel, Adrian and Arthur."

They all nodded in greeting. The quintet took their seats behind us while the boys sat in front of us. There was a lot of cross- conversation, and I engaged in conversation with Samuel for the first time. We were discussing basketball or badminton when out chemistry teacher stalked in and ordered us to "KEEP QUIET!"
I turned to face the front but I did catch Percy's eye.

***

Heyy. New mid- week update. So, I updated early. Update for the week is here! 

Also, we are at 99 reads, get it to a 100? I know its a very small number of reads but... 

AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Lots of pumpkins; tricks and treats are on the way for Scar. [Lion King reference ;)]

Enjoy. 

xx Ari