6

Chapter 6

My palms are wet, my legs are shaking, I felt my whole body trembling out of nervousness.

I'm at our building's meeting room, choosing our debut song. I can't explain what I'm feeling right now since my song was also in the line of choosing our debut song.

I also passed some songs for our album, for the intro, the outro, and the other line up that's why I don't know how to feel.

"Okay, the board already decided what song will be the new girl group's debut song. We've chosen...."

I can't breathe. Help me. Help me.

I crossed my fingers before whispering to myself, "Say my name, say my song's name.", repeatedly.

"...Soyoungie's Piece."

I sighed in relief as I heard what Mr. Choi has said. I can't help but to smile as I heard them clapping their hands for me.

I also saw Mr. Bang smiling endlessly on the corner. I've never felt this kind of feeling in the past whenever I'm here to compete with songwriters for Bangtan but what happened now?

"Congratulations, Soyoungie! You beat me!", I laughed when Yoongi oppa said that. It wasn't the first time I beat him and the others and I'm happy he didn't changed after that.

"Congrats to you too, oppa. Your song is great and I bet it'll dominate our debut album because of that.", I winked at him and he just messed my hair up.

I looked at my right and saw Taehyung oppa walkinh to our direction, "Congrats my precious little one.". I smiled as a response and congratulated him too because his song is on our album too.

"Let's grab dinner, the three of us.", Taehyung oppa stated. I looked at Yoongi oppa at we both nodded at the same time.

"Let's go!"

💜

We're now on the a restaurant near bighit's building. We already ordered our dinner for today and we're just waiting for our food.

Our dinner was served and we all started to eat. We chatted with random things until we've finished our food.

"Excuse myself, I need to go to the bathroom.", Yoongi oppa excused then we nodded as a response.

When he disappeared in our sight, Taehyung oppa open up about something.

"I'm glad you're now reaching your dreams, Soyoungie.", he said. "Those dreams you've just dreamed about a few years back and now it's on its way to you."

I smiled. It's been my dream to become an idol since I was a child and it just got bigger when I came back from the states. In fact, modeling is one of my dreams that I've already achieved but that was onlythe beginning of my career.

After being known as a Gucci Model, I was also accepted to different kinds of things. Like, cfs in the states, collaborations with famous celebrities to model some brands, then I got as an actress in numerous dramas and movies. But this, my dream as an idol is the very huge dream I want to achieve and I'm happy it'll be soon.

"Oh!", I was taken aback when he slowly went closer to me with a napkin on his hands and wiped something on my face.

"Thank you oppa.", I thanked him with a smile.

Not soon enough, Yoongi oppa came back and went to his sit. We chatted for a few minutes before we decided to go home because tomorrow is another big day for me, us.

We went to Yoongi oppa's car, Taehyung oppa open the car door for me and I went inside. I was in the backseat while Taehyung oppa was in the passenger's seat and of course the owner of the car was in the driver's seat.

After a few minutes, we've arrived at our dorm. I bid goodbye to Yoongi oppa and went out of his car. Taehyung oppa followed and joined me until I've reached the dorm's door.

"Rest well, princess. Youu need this for the recording tomorrow. We won't be there on your first recording because of our schedule but don't worry, I'll call whenever I can.", he planted a kiss on my forehead and slowly pulled out.

I waved goodbye to him before he went to the car. I waved goodbye until they've shattered from my sight and went inside the building.

I hope our recording will be fine, pray for me, for us.

~~~

Sorry for the past few days. I've tried to update as much as I can but been busy this week.

I don't really have a schedule for updating my stories so I don't have something to give you all.

You'll ask me why I can update the instagram stories but not this, well its because it'll only took for a about a minute to publish those chapters unlike this. I need to think about this over and over and will take minutes, and minutes until I could publish this kind of chapter.

I hope for your kind considerations.