9

Chapter 9

After that meeting with Mr. Choi, I walked out. I went out to the nearest bar and grabbed a drink. I ordered a 'margarita' as its one of my favorites and also the one that only helps me cope up with my problems.

I was thinking about the things happening in my life. I ordered another shot of the drink I'd ordered earlier and was about to drink it when someone snatched it from my hand. I lazily turned my head slowly to my right.

"Yah!", I shouted at the person who just finished what I've ordered. He put the shot glass on the counter and sit next to me. I watched as he does those things.

"What the hell did you do?", I can't help but ask. I might not be in the right mind right now but can't I just enjoy my life first before facing my problem?

"You shouldn't get drunk without any company, Soyoungie. Your oppa will kill me."

Oppa?

My oppa will kill him?

How the hell did he know about my oppa?

"How did you know about my oppa? I don't even know you though.", I said to him. My vision is quite blurry because of the numerous shots I've drink earlier but don't worry I can manage.

"You don't need to know how I know. I just need to get you home before you get drunk, Soyoungie. Or else I'll get killed by your oppa even when I'm older than him."

"No. I don't want to go homeeeeee~~~"

———

"I don't want to go homeee!!! Help me!!! He's harassing me!!! Help me!!! I don't want to go homeeeee!!!"

"Can't you stop? You're hurting my ears already for goodness's sake.", I pouted.

"I just don't want to go home." I reason out to him. I crossed my arms around my chest as I pouted.

"Aish! Arasseo, where do you want to go? Except for bars, clubs, etc.", I smiled excitedly as I tell him where I want to go.

———

We're inside a restaurant I picked and as promised he went in with me and joined me here. He was wearing a cap and a face mask that I find uncomfortable when I saw him with that.

"Aren't you gonna take off that mask of yours?", I asked him. We already ordered and the food is already here but he haven't move an inch yet.

"My fans will notice me."

"You need to eat you know."

"I'll remove this necessities or another issue will surround Seoul? Just pick, Soyoungie." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said before eating my food. Why did he order if he won't eat it? Aish! Why am I concerned with him. If he wants that to be like that?

I looked at him and saw his eyes. It's different. I felt kind a guilty because he needs to be covered because of me. I shrugged my shoulders before I start moving my mouth.

"You can take off your mask, oppa." I bit my lip as I called him that.

I don't really know his age but he said that he's older than my oppa then I assmue he's way older than me. Lol.

"O-oppa? Did you just call me oppa?", He asked with a surprise tone."Why hate it? I can stop calling you that if you want."

"No, I like that."

Awkward. Why do I feel a different feeling from him? Do we know each other? Weird.

"Thanks for the dinner, oppa.", I said while smiling.

"Thank you too and good night, Soyoungie.", I smiled.

"Good night too, Baekhyun oppa."

———

It's been days since that night with Baekhyun oppa. I haven't asked yet my brother how the hell knows about me and him because of our busy schedules the past days.

We're already finished our recording in my guidance and with the other BTS members. We're on our way to our jacket shooting.

"You're so beautiful, Soyoungie.", Make up artist unnie complimented me when she got done with my make up.

"Kamsahamnida, unnie.", I said at her and she smiled in return. Someone entered our tent, "The shooting is about to start." We all nodded and let our make up artist unnie finished our makeup then went out of the tent.

The photographernim discuss what we'll be gonna do. Our mini album is called "Puzzle" and our group name will be finalize after this photoshoot since BigHit said we can take time in thinking our group name.

It's really a good thing they allowed us to name ourselves, to name our group because if they didn't I'm not that sure with the name they named us.

Flashback...

"Your group will name Styx."

Wai---what?

"You mean sticks? Like barbeque stick??", I can't help but to asked out of confusion.

"No. Styx. S-t-y-x."

"Isn't strange? They might taught it as stick not styx with the y and x, Mr. Bang.", I looked at Jinji unnie and agreed.

"Okay. If you don't want that name, then I'll let you give your group name. If I will not be satisfy with the name you came up we will be using Stxy as your group name, okay? I'll give you until you finish your jacket shooting."

End of Flashback

We went back of the tent once our group photoshoot was done. I quickly changed my clothes as I prepare for my solo shoot for the jacket shooting today.

Mr. Lim, our manager, gave me a paper bag with foods inside it. I thanked him and went to my sit as make up artist unnie started working on my make up again.

I started to eat the fries our manaher have given me. I haven't eaten any food yet because I woke up late and because were still here having oir photoshoot.

"Ms. Soyoung, you're next." I sighed as I heard a staff called my name. I haven't even bite 3 fries yet and here it is, a staff called me saying it's my turn.

Can't I have a date with my fries first? Uwu.