7

Chapter 7

I woke up and saw Jiyeon unnie with an undescribable expression. She pulled me and made me sit on the bed while I'm here still hangovered from my sleep.

"Soyoung, we'll be late!", I gave her a 'whatareyoutalkingabout' look that made her even go mad.

"Did you forgot about the recording? If you don't then get that ass off the bed and do what you need to do and go out of this room.", she said.

She stood up from sitting and went out of the room, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Recording? What recor- Fuck!"

I run towards the bathroom, grabbing my towel along the way. I do my morning routine. I grab any piece of clothes on my closet and wore it. I didn't bother putting much makeup and just put a powder.

"Huh?", I saw a man's figure sitting on the couch, his back was facing my direction. Is he somewhat a thief?

I grabbed anything and placed it on my hand as I slowly walked closer to the man. I ready myself when I was already behind him.

"Who are you?", I asked.

He slowly turned his gaze and I almost hit him on the face if he didn't stopped it.

"What are you doing, Soyoung?"

"I-i thought you were a thief, oppa.", I reason out. Well, that's the truth anyways.

I heard him laughed. "Do you really think you can beat him with that? With an umbrella?", he asked still laughing.

I pouted. I wait for him to calm down and went back to normal but the alien keeps on laughing that I can't stop myself from hitting his butt.

"Aww!", he screamed out of the pain I've caused him. "Do you want more? Did you forgot that I'm a black belter in taekwando?"

"Hehe. Let go of me. I can't breathe.", I rolled my eyes at him and slowly let go of him.

"So what are you doing here? Where's Jinji unnie and the others?", I asked him once more.

"They told me to take you to your recording today since they really need to go there now." They should have waited for me than interrupting a busy person as him. "And you agreed to it?", I crossed my arms.

"Of course, I want to spend just a little time with you..." Awwww... Why is he so sweet?

"Stop with sweetness, oppa. Let's go I might be late because of that cheesiness of yours.", he laughed. He hold my wrist and started walking out our dorm.

I saw his car parked on the parking lot of our dorm, not too far from where we're standing. He opened the door for me, as expected from him. I smiled.

"Why is the producer late?" Oops, sorry...

"Let's start.", I commanded, changing the topic.

They all nodded and I went to my sit. I put my bag on the table and asked my assistant if everything is ready. He nodded and I turned my sit to my member's direction.

"Let's get started with Jiyeon unnie.", I said and smiled.

She screamed 'Woah!' and was guided by another assistant to the recording booth. I looked at her reflection until she have reached the spot and put on the headphones.

I click a button so that she could hear what we'll gonna say. "Let's do this unnie. I know you can do it.", I flashed a big smile. "Let's start in 3,2,1!"

I played the song and she waited until its her turn to sing. It was actually great but there are some small problems I should fix.

"Unnie, can you please have more diction when it comes to the last part?", she thumbs up and nodded. "Okay, let's start again."

The rest of the song went smoothly in my hands. We finished recording the song for only two hours and for the record time, it's the shortest from all the songs I've managed including BTS.

Yes, they sing some of my songs from their album and it'll took them for about 3 hours or less because they'll ask for a break. Especially Jin oppa. Lol.

"Do you want to finish another recording today?", I asked them once we're all in the room. "What song is it, Soyoungie?", unnie asked.

"Our intro?", they nodded and agreed. We then start recording again for the intro and it's now faster than the later since the intro is the shortest in our debut mini album.

We finished it with a smile in our faces and thanked each other. Not too long ago, while were fixing our things, we heard a knocked on the door. I motioned them that'll took it since I'm the one who is closest from the door.

I was greeted with a smile in his face. His boxy smile showing and you can't help but to smile also. "Why are you here?", I asked. "Because I want to have a dinner with you?"

"What if I don't want to?", I teased. "Then, I'll never treat you again.", he said while crossing his arms. Why do he have to be that smooth. Soyoung wouldn't be complete without food so who am I to refused that?

"You know my weakness, oppa.", I pouted. "Of course. You're the only trainee we've been this close because of the willingness and determination of yours were really stand out. Actually, Namjoon hyung really thought you'll become a soloist because you were really the only girl trainee bighit had few years ago."

"Shhh. Enough with the compliment or whatever. Don't you want me to have dinner with you or nah?"

We smiled together. We went out of the building and went to the parking lot where his car was parked. He opened the door for me and went to the other side after. But he stopped.

A damn flashed then hit my eyes. Fuck.