11

Chapter 11

"Oppa can't you just bring the food here?", I said on the other line.

[I thought I was a popular kpop idol and artist but I didn't know my job now is to deliver foods, Soyoung.] You could feel anger from his voice.

"Now you know, oppa.", I heard him cursed a little bit but I just shrugged it. It's not my fault that he ate my food right? And it's not my fault that they have practice after our meeting with the stockholders and Mr. Bang right?

[Arasseo, arasseo. I'll be there.]

"See you, oppa.", I then heard the line went off. I put my phone on the table near me. I hugged the pillow closer to me.

I'm at our newest dorm today. We've already finished our music video the day before yesterday. We just went here to our newest dorm today and Mr. Lim announced that we'll have our rest day today before we go back to tough rehearsals before the day of our debut.

About the dating rumor about me and Taehyung oppa, I sighed. It's getting bigger and bigger as the days passed by. Well, another malicious picture was uploaded yesterday and it gone viral within the country and there are some people who've been bullying me.

I opened my laptop and opened my private account on facebook. I was greeted by the news yesterday and I can't help by my itchy hands to scroll through the article and comments.

——

BigHit soon to debut trainee's plastic surgery?

BigHit Entertainment — found by Bang Sihyuk is a company who changed over the past years. BigHit Entertainment was a small company when they started and it continues but now is one of the biggest company in the Korean Industry thanks for their artist, BTS.

BigHit Entertainment announced that they will be debuting a new group under the company when an incident on vlive shook the whole world. The so called debuting group will debut early this summer but an issue occured on its way.

Soyoung Kim, a trainee and a model for the brand Gucci was rumored to be dating her sunbae, BTS' Kim Taehyung when dispatch caught them outside the building.

And then another issue surround the whole kpop world when one fan uploaded a picture to her instagram account saying the soon to debut trainee, Soyoung Kim, did undergo a plastic surgery to look like BTS V.

"Did a plastic surgery to look like Taehyung oppa? How pathetic.", That was the caption of a fangirl named @taehyungismine_.

", That was the caption of a fangirl named @taehyungismine_

So what are your thoughts about the said issue? Do you think trainee Soyoung Kim did undergo plastic surgery?

Comments

tannieappa_ she really look like taehyung but the fact is she didn't change, she didn't went a plastic surgery at all

soyoung.kim_officialfan I've been watching Soyoung to grow as a model and she didn't go into a plastic surgery and that news is false

soyoungieeeee_ she looks like that when she first became a model for gucci and i don't see any reason why she would go that procedure when she's already beautiful #fakenews #naturalbeautysoyoungie

Taeso_ research first before you post anything :)

soyoungisabitch she really looks like taehyung what a freakung bitch she is

trashsoyoungkim_ what a pathetic snake

———

"Do you really need to hurt yourself by reading those comments? Look at your eyes, pabo." As soon as I saw him, I hug him so tightly. So tight that I bet he couldn't properly breathe.

He caressed my back. "Shhh, everything will be fine." I sadly smile as I pull away from hugging him.

"Where's my food?", I said like a child.

"Here's your food, Ms. Kim.", he said while pretending to be a deliver man.

"Thank you, oppa. Your teaser was great and I love it.", I said to him while grabbing the plastic and smiled at him as a thank you.

Thank you for existing in this world. Thank you that they'll be there everywhere I go. That I could lean on to them whenever I want to. Thank you for everything.

These are the only things that can make me happy during this lonely days. Food and my brother.

———

Short update.