12

Chapter 12

"WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

That was the only thing that I could hear here in the backstage. Fck. The crowd is filling the whole studio with screams, cheers and it actually can hear inside the backstage.

BTS went up to the stage and it went like this. The fans are screaming and going crazy over them. One more thing, the music video was amazing and I couldn't believe it got 56M views in just 24hours but let's wait until youtube's announcement about it.

I hope they won't delete some views like last time.

But I was wrong.

"BigHit's new group, get ready.", I let out a sighed. Today is the day where we'll be going to introduce ourselves to the public except for one thing.

"Go up now.", a staff guided us as we went over to a mini stage where the mcs where hosting.

"Let's all welcome the new group that will debut next week.", I heard Dia'a Jung Chaeyeon sunbaenim stated.

We were told to go up to the stage and went there with our smiling faces. We all greeted the new mcs of the show and they did the same too.

"So can you intriduce yourselves first?"

We nodded as a response and went to our positions. "Hana, dul, set. Annyeonghaseyo b-ibnida!!!", we greeted as we showed our signature pose that we just thought a while ago.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo. I'm sure your group name isn't b right?", Songkang sunbaenim asked.

"Ah ne. B isn't our group name but our group name starts with that letter, sunbaenim.", I answered his question."You don't have to call me sunbaenim, Soyoung-ah. It feels like we're strangers to each other."

"Mianhaeyo, oppa.", I whispered out of embarassment. Well, we've already worked before like with my cfs, photoshoots and even my dramas. I kinda laugh a little at what he said because that was the same thing he told me every now and then.

"Introduce yourselves and your positions.", Mingyu sunbaenim said.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun B's leader, Soyoung Kim-ibnida! I'm incharged as the main dancer, lead rapper, lead vocalist, and the center of the group.", I introduced myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm the eldest unnie and main visual, Jiyeon!"

"B's main rapper, Nika-ibnida!!!"

"Lead vocalist, Hera-ibnida!"

"Margaux in the studio! Hi! Lead rapper, lead dancer and maknae of the group. I'm Margaux, it's nice to meet you all"

Screams filled the whole studio all along and I'm grateful they are supporting us with those articles surrounding the whole kpop world.

"It's nice to meet you all too, Margaux-ssi!", Chaeyeon sunbaenim said.

We smiled at them. "So, what hints are you gonna give to the people, Jiyeon-ssi?", Mingyu sunbaenim asked our unnie.

"Battle of Field.", she answered and showed her beautiful smile just like her sister. I miss her sister already!!!

"Ne, it's BigHit's new girl group, B with the hint of battle of field.", we then waved goodbye to our sunbaenims and to the crowd who were shouting like there's no tomorrow and we headed to the backstage after.

"Battle of field? That's a great hint, Jinji.", Mr. Lim compliment Jinji unnie when we was greeted by him at the backstage. Jinji unnie just nodded and gave a smile.

A staff guided us again and we went back to our designated room. While walking, the other girls talk about what they felt went we went there and while they were introducing theirselves to the public. While I'm here so quiet, just listening to their whereabouts.

"Yah, why are you so quiet?", Jiyeon unnie whispered into my ears. I shake my head on her as a response and quickly look away, not wanting to make eye contact with her. "Don't look away like you're okay, Soyoung. I know you too well you know.", she whispered once again.

"Aish!", I cursed before pulling her arm to God know's where. When I saw a comfortable spot that we can talk, I went directly to that direction as I pulled the older unnie.

"So what's the problem?", she asked me. "Is it about the news?", she added.

I bobbed my head as a response to her question. "When we went up there to the stage as we introduce our group and ourselves, I was looking at the crowd and saw a bunch of girls glaring at me. They were rolling their eyes and mouthing that I'm a bitch, they even prepared a banner saying those hurtful messages. I don't know what to do anymore, unnie."

"Shhh! Stop crying...", she said before pulling me closer to her and comforted me by hugging me. "Do you want to call your oppa?", I heard her asked.

I quickly shake my head still in her arms. "I don't want him to know that I'm crying over these kinds of things. He might be affected by this and I don't want that to happen."

I don't want to disturbed him anymore. He already gave everything to me before and I don't want to stress him again. I don't want his career to be affected by me.

"Okay. I won't tell him but you don't really need to cry over these things.", she said while caressing my back. "I know unnie. But it just hurts that they already hate me even before they know me. They don't know the reasons but their dirty eyes will always be there looking at us, at me.", I said before pulling away from her.

I inhaled and exhaled before I smiled, "Let's order some pizza for tonight, unnie!!!"

---

Few more chapters left?