10

Chapter 10

I lazily stand up from my seat and slowly followed the staff who disturb my date with my fries. Aish! Its bad to kill someone but I'm dying to do that especially with the guy who disturb my beautiful moment.

I went to photographer unnie as I listened to her instruction for my solo shoot and glad it wasn't that hard. She said that since our mini album is called Puzzle, our picture will look like a piece of the puzzle. I kind a imagining it but it'll will be more fun to see how it will turn out to be. I'm craving for the pictures already.

"Look to your right, Soyoungie." I did what I was told. I let our photographer unnie to call me Soyoungie because earlier she really called me Ms. Kim, like tf. It will look like I'm being a bad girl in front of the people surrounding us if I let her call me that.

"That was great, Soyoungie. You're really a model for Gucci.", I smiled at her compliment. I'm already used to cameras and photoshoots because of the occupation I have right now. I've learned too many things when it comes to modelling.

"Thank you." I replied to her before excusing myself. I go back to my tent and felt my heart flinched a little bit. Too much.

I saw my fries being eaten by someone. Someone who I can kill if nobody will stop me. Someone who I didn't see for the past days because he was out of nowhere to be found.

"Yah!" I hit his shoulders as I grab the fries from him. I looked at it and couldn't find anything. I wanted to cry but why would I?

"Why did you eat my fries?" I whined at him. "Mr. Lim said I could grab something in here and find that fries."
"But you could have ask if there is someone who's eating that right?" I said to him madly. I don't care if there will be someone who could hear me, us.

I sat to the mini sofa and crossed my arms around my chest. I felt him sit next to me but I just ignored his presence.

"Yah~~~ I didn't know okay? I can buy you many fries if you want.", His voice is as sweet as honey. He thought he could melt me ike that, huh? Well, he won. Lol.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He cling his pinky finger to mine and we smiled together. He pulled me into a hug and said, "You're really a baby, baby girl."

We stayed like that for like an hour because he don't want to let me go. If Mr. Lim didn't stop him, I bet I'm still stuck with his arms by now.

———

"Today, we will be going to discuss about your stage name and your group name. Let's start first with your stage name.", Mr. Choi started as he sit in front of us.

"Jiyeon for me.", Jiyeon unnie answered.

"Still Margaux oppa.", our maknae then answered. "

"Nika!" Kannika said.

"Hera, of course." Hera answered.

"What about yours, Soyoung?"

"Still the same oppa." I replied back.

"You won't change your stage name?", he asked confusedly. I nodded as a response.

Well, I do want to change it but I was known as Soyoung Kim through my modelling and I don't want to change it because that name is where I began. Further more, I'm too lazy to think about another stage name except for my name.

"Okay fine. Let's move on, what name did you guys came up with?", Mr. Choi asked.

"Blaire.", Jiyeon unnie answered. "Blaire? What's with Blaire?" Mr. Choi asked.

"Blaire means battle of field. A battle of field that we need to go through for this dream. Our path to become great artists around the world. The path we once gone through as we reach our goal to become an idol that we've dreamed off. Blaire simply means fighting, accepting and helping. Throughout our journey as an idol and artist we will be fighting through the ups and downs that may occur in our careers."

"We will also be an inspiration to all people who are on their deepest, darkest pace of their life where we could bring strength that they need through our music."

"Our music that will show them that they are not alone in this road, that there are someone who could help them, someone who could feel as what they are feeling. Just like what our debut single that I wrote. It's all about finding the piece of strength to hold on, to complete and finish the puzzle of our life. We'll be someone who can help and inspire people through our music."

"So, in conclusion Blaire will be someone who can be known not just a kpop group but also someone that can help and inspire people to have strength and be happy to be themselves. To hear their own voices within themselves. To speak for themselves. To express themselves. And to love themselves."

I looked at Mr. Choi who happenly was speechless with the speech I've said. But one thing made me feel a little shy for my whole body is when I heard continuously claps to God knows from. I then turned my head and saw Mr. Bang with the stockholders and our BTS sunbaenims.

I hide myself from my hand as I felt them sitting on their seats of the meeting room. Shit! They were listening? I thought it will be only Mr. Choi and us? Fudge it.

"Why are you covering yourself, Soyoungie? What you've said was truly amazing you know. Mr. Bang really did a great job to pick you as the leader for this group." I awkwardly smile at Namjoon oppa who happenly sitting across us.

I looked at them one by one and I could only see smiles coming from their mouths.

"You don't need to feel embarass, Soyoungie. I felt really proud hearing you explained what name you've came up with. Styx is a great name but I now think Blaire is much greater than what we've came up for the group.", Mr. Lim, our manager said proudly at us.

"Enough with the statements.", we all became silent when the boss, Mr. Bang spoke. "So, the group will be called Blaire. Blaire consists of Soyoung, Jiyeon, Hera, Nika, and Margaux. Your debut mini album will be called Puzzle and the title track will be Piece."

"Your music video shooting will be tomorrow. I'll be expecting high for this group. Blaire fighting!"

I felt my heart melting as I heard those two words from Mr. Bang.

Blaire fighting!

—————

I might update later or not