15

Third Person's POV

"Let's all welcome, BLAIRE!"

The group was welcomed by the MC. Thier music video was uploaded earlier and now they'll be having their debut showcase. They all bowed their heads until they stopped in front.

Soyoung count first before they reveal their group greeting. "Field of battle! Annyeonghaseyo, BLAIRE-imnida!"

"Field of battle? Interesting. So, I have a question for Soyoung."

Soyoung was startled when the MC said that. It's not on the script like what's on the paper said. She got a bad feeling about this.

"You started to be a celebrity because of your modelling career. Is there any chance that the rumor about you getting a plastic surgery to look like Taehyung true?"

Her eyes even went wide when she heard that. She look at Hera that was beside her.  She reached out for Soyoung's hands and hold it. She also look at their manager who was walking back and forth on the backstage. She know he couldn't do anything right now because they're on live so she has no choice but to answer the question.

"Isn't that kind of offensive to ask?" Margaux, the maknae, spoke up.

"It's okay, Margaux. There are a lot of rumor about me even though we haven't debuted but I was truly hurt when someone posted about me getting a plastic surgery to look like someone---"

"So, it wasn't true?"

"Of course not."

"Then the dating rumor between you and Taehyung is true?"

"Is it true, Soyoung?"

"Are you and BTS' V in a relationship?"

She was taken aback with the questions he just asked her. She don't know why but she started to feel the liquids flowing down to her face then all she could see was some staff dragging out the MC from the stage, from them, from her.

"It's okay, Soyoung-ah. Everything will be okay."

Taehyung's voice was all she could hear before darkness took over her.

_____

Soyoung opened her eyes and saw a familiar ceiling. She looked at her side and saw Taehyung looking at her,

"How are you feeling now, Soyoungie?"

"I'm fine, oppa. By the way, what happened earlier?"

"The boys and I paid a visit to your debut showcase earlier and we couldn't believe what we saw as soon as we went inside the studio. That trash MC bombarded you of so much questions about the rumors circulating the internet right now. I was even more angry that your managernim didn't do anything but walked. I was thankful that some staff already dragged him out of the stage and we immediately went up there but you suddenly faint."

"So what will happen to the MC, oppa?"

"The company is willing to take actions for what he did to you. He'll be in jail because of what he did, Soyoung."

"No, I won't let that happen. I don't want to cause someone's dream into hell, oppa."

"But, it's not right. He deserve to be punish, you know."

"But still---"

"No buts, Soyoung. The company already talked about it. Besides, you need to be prepare for a press conference that will be held tomorrow."

"Press Conference?"

_____

Soyung was welcomed by multiple flashes from different kind of cameras that people are holding right now. She was guided by their manager while they walked through the crowd in present in front as they wait for the announcement she'll be going to say today.

"Today's press conference is entitled, 'The Truth'. Let's welcome Soyoung, the leader of the newest girl group from BigHit, BLAIRE."

She went up to the stage and in front of the people inside of this venue.

"Good morning to all of you. I don't know what to really say nor announce today. I'm so sorry for the incident yesterday in our debut showcase. I won't take charges to the MC unlike what the company wants. You may know me by my modelling career that started when I was child. For the rumor about me going in a surgery to look like someone, the answer is no. I will never will get a plastic surgery since I'm confident to who I am right now. And for the dating rumor about me and Taehyung oppa, the answer is still no. How could I date my cousin, right?"

On the other hand, BTS is also doing their Vlive. Taehyung's eyes caught a comment where a fan asked if the rumors was true. So, Taehyung answered it confidently.

"The rumor about me and Soyoung that is around Korea now and her getting a plastic surgery to looked at me is not true. I was really upset upon hearing the news that I'm in a relationship with my cousin. Yes, Soyoung and I are cousin that's why we look the same in some ways. So I hope you stop harassing my precious cousin because she doesn't deserve it. I also hope that there wouldn't anymore article and rumor that will spread through Korea about her. Anyways, I hope that you could continue supporting us and their group especially now that Soyoung really needs that."

_____

After the confession of Taehyung and Soyoung, the rumors went down and the fans supported them. BLAIRE got the perfect promotion they deserved and even scheduled a part 2 of their debut showcase that was ruined before. They also want this to be a lesson that not everything you see is the truth. Maybe it's the only path to know what is really true. It became a lesson to all the artists and fans that you couldn't just accuse an idol without a proof or evidence. The Kpop world is now stable after the damage that have been made because of the false rumors. BLAIRE won multiple New Artist of the Year while BTS won so many daesangs. This proves that even though many people wants to drag you down, you'll always have a way on making it on the top.

___________________________________THE END_____________________________________