14

Its been days since that night. Our music video will be release by the end of the day and we're in our safe room of the building.

Our safe room is like a freedom room for all of us here. This is where we could bond together. Like for example, we could watch some movies in here and play video games. This is where we go if we're really tired because of the rehearsals or lessons of the day. To relax and enjoy.

"The music video will come in a minute.", staff unnie shouted and it echoed in the whole room. We quickly made our way to our seat and placed everything on its own place.

We're like watching movie today because of our arrangement. I mean this side of the room is like you were in a movie house and I'll let you use your imaginations of how is it supposed to be.

"10" I hope it turns out good.

"9" I'm not yet ready

"8" Kim Soyoung

"7" Bae Jinji

"6" Kannika

"5" Mayumi

"4" Lee Hera

"3" Margaux

"2" Blaire

"1" Fighting!

After the countdown, I heard our company's intro. I sighed really hard as I looked at the screen in front of us. Mr. Bang, the stockholders, managers, staffs, and our BTS sunbaenim are here.

I felt Jinji unnie's hand held mine and I looked at her. Maybe she noticed my uneasiness that's why she held it and that made me smile.

I looked back at screen and saw myself. I was in a jar of pieces as I tried to escape the unpieced puzzle of my life, our journey. Then it slowly transition to the warehouse we've filmed. There is a shot of our dance of our intro then it slowly turned into our solo shot of the intro.

After the intro, it's time for my first rap, "You are my missing piece..." The song goes on and on. A few inches later I could now feel the liquids forming into my eyes. I bit my lower lip as I stopped myself from crying.

Every moment of my journey then flashed through my mind. The sweats and tears that I've sacrificed for this dream. The goal that became my passion and dream. I felt deeply about this dream that's why I reached for the stars because no one should hold me back from becoming one.

There's no small or big dream because this is what I want, this is what I want to be good at, this is what I want to pave. There might be some obstacles that may occur in my life but my faith and hardwork lies in its hands as it helps me achieve this goal, this dream I've been dreaming.

Goals might take time to achieve but I need to have the patience and will to go through the ups and downs for this dream. Life can't be good to me at times and it may throw us curve balls that will interfere with my plans but I must face my fears, my problems, my goal to achieve this kind of dream. With the right will and determination, I will stand up without thinking of what other people will say and do the things I want in life.

All I need to do is to fight. Fight for what I really wants to do.  Using my mistakes, flaws, and imperfections to be a determination to fight and take a step closer to my dream.

That simple goal of being on stage helps me to be alive and stay stronger, that goal that became a step for me to take closer to my dream, goals that make me who I am today.

"nae peojeuli wanjeonhaji anha without the piece of you~~~"

That last line made me feel the warm liquid flowing down my face. That liquid that I've been stopping from falling made it's way to lose from the corner of my eyes. That liquid that have been pouring whenever I'm alone in my room, thinking of the comments I've read that day. But today is different. That liquid didn't flow from my face for that lame reason, it's because I'm happy. I'm happy that I'm already a step ahead for chasing the dream I've been dreaming off.

I'm just wishing that rumour about me and Taehyung oppa will be gone as soon as possible. I don't know if I could hold back any tears again because of that matter.

"Congrangtulations, my baby girl.", The golden maknae interfere with my moment that made me surprised. "Thank you, sunbaenim.", I replied and laughed. "Yah! I told you so many times that stop calling me like that. It feels like we're stranger after all we've been through.", he said that made me chuckled.

"I told you too to stop calling me baby girl, Jeon. I'm just returning what you're calling me.", I stated at him. He pouted at what I said. Cute little maknae. "You know why I'm calling you that endearment right? Its been 3 and a half years since I started it and I'm willing to wait for your answer."

He plastered his bunny smile and that's when I felt some kind of things I haven't felt before. "You know what are my priorities right?"

"I know. I'm just saying I can wait for your answer, for you even if it takes for years. I can always wait for you, Soyoung Kim."

Fck this cheesyness. I felt my cheeks burning up when I heard him said those. My heart is beating so fast and I don't know why I'm feeling that kind of pace.

What are you doing to me, Jeon Jungkook?