Chapter 11

My next dedication goes to Celiarouabah ! Thank you so much for following me, and I also think you voted, and I hope you enjoy my story! Thanks everyone and especially her! Also, I just checked and I have 120 reads on this! Holy $@&#! Ily guys!!<3 <3

Teresa's POV-

Teresa felt like giving up. She felt like ending everything once and for all. It was just too hard. Too hard to cope with the feelings she has inside of her. She hated Thomas. She wanted to never see him again.
He checked on her about every hour, and every time she would scream "get out!" And he would. Until he showed up the next hour.
When Thomas came in for about the fifth time, he walked up to her bed, where she was lying down. "Teresa just let me talk," he said.
Teresa was about to scream, but she wanted to know what he had to say. She stayed quiet and sat up.
"I'm not going to be in here every hour like I was before. I'm not..." he took a deep breath.
"Whatever we had before, it's done. I can't live with you hating me and screaming at me all the time." He took another breath.
"I'm sorry. If you could tell me what I did, or how I can help you, I will listen. Do you have anything to say to me? I care about you."
Teresa stared at him, losing the hatred she felt before. What just happened? One moment she hated him, now she didn't. It's like before, she had someone control her, and now all of the power was gone.
"Thomas?" She said.
"Yeah?" He said.
"What happened?"
Thomas looked confused. Teresa seriously needed answers. She couldn't remember anything after waking up from her hospital bed.
"What happened?" She asked again.
"Seriously?" He said. "You woke up after I brought you here. And then when I said 'I'm right here,' you went absolutely crazy!"
Teresa didn't remember any of that. She remembered the dream she had though. She remembered her running through the woods, Thomas saying 'I'm right here,' and then feeling like she was being crushed. Now she's talking with Thomas. "Was I bad?" She whispered.
Thomas laughed a little bit. "You were about to punch those Med-Jacks to the Maze," he joked.
Teresa laughed. He sat down next to her bed, and she layed back down. Once he sat down, Teresa looked at him in the eyes. She took his hand. Thomas flinched a little, but he didn't let go.
"I'm sorry if I hurt you, or said things about you. I honestly don't remember any-"
"Teresa, it's fine," he said and rubbed her shoulder.
She smiled at him.
"I don't know why you can't remember," he said. "It's weird."
Teresa nodded.
"But I'm glad your okay."

Teresa was in the back of a plane with her friends Mark and Trina. They were 17 years old, and for some reason, so was Teresa. They were the same age.
It was a private plane, and only the three of them were there and the pilot. Teresa didn't know who the pilot was. "Next stop, Hawaii," Trina said excitingly.
"I know! It's going to be so fun!" Mark said, taking Trina's hand. "Ready Deedee?" He asked. Deedee? She thought.
"What are we doing?" She asked.
Mark and Trina looked at each other, confused. "What do you mean?" Mark asked. "We're going to Hawaii."
Why were her closest friends calling her "Deedee?" And why was she on a plane going to Hawaii? Teresa started to panic.
"Deedee, are you okay?" Trina asked.
Teresa looked around the plane. "Yeah, yeah I'm okay. It's just..."
the plane made a big screeching sound, and Mark, Trina and Teresa jerked forward and Trina fell down.
Mark helped her up. "You okay?" He asked. She nodded.
Teresa walked to the front of the plane to investigate.
She gasped. The pilot was dressed in all black. He had 2 bullet holes in his chest and one in his head. The lever that keeps the plane up was pointed down. The plane was going down.
"Mark!" Teresa yelled. They came rushing in. Trina gasped and put a hand to her mouth. "That's not the biggest problem," Teresa explained. "The plane is crashing."
The plane didn't feel like it was going down, but when Teresa looked out of the window, the plane looked like it was falling at an increasing speed. "What is happening?!" Mark asked.
"We're going to die," Teresa said, panicking. The plane made a beeping noise and red lights were blinking. Mark and Trina hugged each other, and Teresa braved herself against one of the seats. He heard Mark whisper to Trina, I love you.
Teresa looked out the window and the plane was about 20 feet from crashing.
15 feet.
10 feet.
Teresa's vision was taken over by fire and blackness.