Chapter 29

Omg guys!! My story is number 2 on THOMESA!

How did that happen?!? I'm so grateful and I'm so happy that @thomesalove and BlobbertFanfic0717 are in the top three as well!! That's SOOO cool!

If anyone wants to check out my new story called Prom Queen, feel free. I don't know if it's going to be good, but I hope you enjoy it! <3

Teresa's POV-

Teresa watched Thomas as he appeared to be having a nightmare. She rubbed his arm and thought to herself what he might be having a nightmare about. It could have been a simulation from WICKED. But teresa thought that it was over. Dr. Ava Paige was innocent, and the man who created all of this was slowly turning into a Crank.
Teresa smiled.
He created this disease, he gets to pay for what he's done to our world.
Teresa's predictions were true. It was all Janson. She remembered the night when she and Thomas were sitting in a tree, watching the waves, while talking about Janson being the one to blame. She felt proud that she was right. All these days have passed and she felt like she had been wrong.
Wrong to betray them.
Wrong to work for WICKED.
Wrong to believe that there was a cure.

But now there is a reason for her to be right. Teresa leaned down and kissed Thomas on the cheek.
Teresa heard someone walk in behind her. She stood up, turned around and saw Minho standing in the doorway, his eyes wide open and his hands on his face.
"What?" She said.
"Oh my flipping god!" Minho whisper yelled.
Teresa looked around the room.
"What?" She said again.
Minho looked like he was fake crying.
"Did you just...did he...my-"
Teresa gave him a confused look.
"My SHIPPPPPP!" Minho sobbed.
He put his arms to his side and slumped back and continued to fake cry. He was actually kinda good, Teresa admitted to herself.
"Minho," Teresa said, and laughed.
"Thomas is sleeping."
He continued to fake cry. Then Teresa heard Thomas moving around in bed.
Minho immediately stopped. He looked at Thomas and then at Teresa.
"You're right, you're right," he said.
"I'll go."
Teresa watched Minho leave but she heard him whisper to himself:
"Thomesa is goalsssss!!"
Teresa laughed.
She turned around and saw Thomas waking up. She sat back down in her chair and held his hand.
"Hey," She said.
Thomas blinked a few times.
"What happened?" He asked. Thomas tried to move but flinched when he tried to sit up.
"Careful," She said, and helped him lay back down.
"Do you remember what happened?"
Thomas closed his eyes.
"Janson happened," he said.
Teresa nodded.
"Do you remember getting stabbed?" She asked.
Thomas opened his eyes and shook his head.
"Well you did," She said.
They both quietly laughed.
"Dr. Ava Paige visited," she informed.
"She seems to be on our side. Apparently Janson was the one who organized the Trials. Not her. She was forced."
Thomas tried to sit up again, but winced. Teresa helped him. He let out a small groan, but successfully sat up.
"Is that what happened?" He asked.
Teresa nodded.
"You were right," he said.
Teresa looked outside at the branch they sat on when they discussed this. She thought she was wrong.
She thought she was always wrong.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Y-yeah, I fine," she replied. "Just thinking."
"About what?"
Teresa sighed. She wanted to tell him everything.
So she took a deep breath and began.

I wish everyone a great evening!! <3. Also, there will be one more dedication next chapter! Bye for now ;)