Chapter 1

"Yah! Park Jisung!" The now sandy haired male turned round at the familiar voice and held his arms out for a hug. Instead the owner of the voice hit him repeatedly, "Why. Didn't. You. Tell. Me!" Jisung held his hands up to protect himself from the hits, laughing.
The blonde next to him laughed too, then he put on a high pitched girlie voice.
"Oh! Nct is sooooo dreamy!" The young male fanned himself as if he was feeling heated.
"Zhong Chenle~!" The girl whined at him, flicking her long dark hair back over her shoulder and sending him a light pinch to his arm.
"Hey! How come he gets nicer treatment?!" Jisung complained as he pulled out his phone, "Man, it's been so long since I was here.... where on earth is this class?!" He showed the girl his screen and she laughed.
"In the English rooms? It clearly says English." The girl shook her head with a smile.
"More English?!" The two boys groaned, "Mark Hyung does enough of it!"
"Does enough of what?" Another girl, with dyed blonde hair, joined them.
"Ignore him, Jisoo." The first girl pouted. "He didn't tell us about his Debut!"
"Ey~ We had to keep it a secret, Minhee!" Chenle nudged the dark haired girl, "Jisoo is nct trash already!" Jisung suddenly stopped as he walked.
"Hey, chenle! What do we do if the girls fall in love with us now?!" He sent the two females a big grin. The girls looked at each other and then back to Jisung.
"AS IF!" They blurted out in unison.
"Oh, come on! We are adorable!" Chenle joined his best friend's teasing as he threw up two fingers and an eye smile.
"I don't see it." Jisoo squinted into chenle's face as if searching for it.
"Me either." Minhee wrinkled her nose at the boys and then nudged jisoo, "come on we have maths." The girls left laughing at their male friends dejected faces. Jisoo calling back to them.
"Meet you at lunch?!" The males responded with just as much enthusiasm.
"Yeah!" They chorused before walking in the opposite direction.
As the two girls walked, they discussed the boys debut.
"Jisung has definitely gotten taller." Minhee stated as they took their seats.
"Chenle too, I guess it will be hard to see them when they are training for their comeback, right?" Jisoo turned sad, "I really missed them."
"Me too." Minhee whispered, she pulled her pencil case out and placed it on her desk. Jisoo groaned as the teacher entered.
"I hate maths!" She muttered and her best friend suppressed a giggle from beside her. The lesson passed and the girls headed towards their next class. Just as they got to the door. They heard their names.
"Minhee! Jisoo!" They both turned to see Jisung and Chenle bent over their knees.
"Did you guys run?" Jisoo snorted and Chenle sent her a glare.
"There is a wild pack chasing us! Hide us idiots!" Jisung panted.
"Yah! I'm older than you! Minhee pinched his ear and dragged him into a janitor closet. She shoved him in, jisoo doing the same to the other male. Then they shut the door and leant on it as they saw the mass of girls down the corridor. They quickly jumped into halfway through a made up conversation.
"Jisoo, there is no way that happened!" Minhee faked a shocked reaction. Immediately, Jisoo joined in.
"I'm telling you! It did!" She laughed but, it was cut off as the group of girls reached them.
"Have you guys seen Jisung and Chenle?" The girl at the front had big round eyes with the clear flicker of being star stuck portrayed in the hues.
"No, Sorry Sunbae!" The girls bowed in unison as the fan mass left.
"Right let's get them out before we are late." Minhee rolled her eyes at jisoo and pulled on the handle. Eyes widening when the door stay put. "Uh....Guys?" The female called through the door to the two trapped. "You are.... um...." she trailed off wincing.
"We are....what?" Chenle asked slowly, seemingly already in knowledge of the answer.
"Stuck?" Jisoo replied with a wince of her own. And Jisung whining could be heard clearly from inside the door.
"But I need to go!!!" At first the girls thought he meant schedule then it dawned on them.
"Oh!" Jisoo was the first to react, she started yanking the door, Minhee took out her phone.
"Is anyone else in today?" She scrolled through her phone as chenle answered her.
"They training today I think..."
"Dude, how do you remember this stuff?!" Jisung sounded genuinely impressed.
"I will call...." she hovered over the name on her phone before tapping it and placing it to her ear. "Donghyuk-Oppa!" The girls voice was instantly whiny at her elder friend, he has always been like the girls older brother so it came out naturally, "Jisung and Chenle are stuck in a cupboard at school! How do I get them out?!"
"Hyung save us!" The boys chorused through the door.
"How the hell did they do that?!" The males sassy voice came over the phone. "I will be there soon..." there was rustling and muttering the other end of the call before he spoke again. The smirk evident in his tone, "tell them to stay there." Then, he hung up. Minhee giggled and relayed the elders message, earning and groan from the two others.
"Should I go and let the teachers know?" Jisoo tapped her chin as she blinked at Minhee. Her friend nodded her head and then took a seat in front of the door, jisoo left humming.
Ten or so minutes passed before the three bored students started tapping on the door rhythmically to make a beat. They were so into it  that when Haechan arrived, he heard them before he saw them.
"Minhee!" He called out to her as he jogged over, "Mark is getting the Head to keep everyone in class and then he will be over to pick the...Oof!" Haechan blinked and then looked down chuckling.
"Haechan! Mark hyung is coming." Another male had been with them unnoticed, and Minhee jumped away from Her elder friend.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She bowed, "I didn't notice you. That was rude of me. My name is Minhee, I'm a friend of these guys." She pointed back at the door and Haechan, who had been joined by Mark. Ofcourse, everyone in school knew who he was. Minhee was snapped out of her thoughts and realised she had been staring at his side profile. He glanced up at her as if finally feeling her gaze. She whipped round quickly only to bump into Jisoo who was returning, and had frozen still looking over her best friend's shoulder.
"Oh my god, is that....an Angel?!" Minhees eyes widened at her friend's comment, as did haechan's and the hues belonging to the male she was staring at.
"Yah!" Haechan pouted flicking Jisoo on the head, "you haven't seen me in months and you care more about him?! You are such trash!"
"Yeah, and?" Jisoo tilted her head and haechan pulled her into a headlock.
"Yaaaaah! Donghyuk! Stop it!" Jisoo whined, Minhee pulled the male off their friend.
"Uh," The male involved blushed and sent a cute smile towards the girls, "hi I'm Jaemin," he then reached out for Jisoo's hand and pulled it up to his lips, pressing them to the back of her hand. "But you, can call me Oppa." He winked at her and she started fanning her face as she turned red.
"Minhee! Catch me!" Jisoo clutched at her heart and fake fell backwards into her friend. Jaemin chuckled at her silly behaviour.
"I wouldn't bother hyung! She is obsessed with Ten Hyung!" Chenle grinned as the door swung open and him and Jisung were freed from their prison.
"Yah! I'm not asking for your help again!" Jisung yelled at the girls as he dashed off to find the little boys room.
"Poor boy," Minhee winced, as chenle agreed, joining Jisoo and Jaemin in the conversation. As if almost an afterthought, she then turned and bowed towards Haechan and Mark, "Thankyou for your help."
"Ayyy, I can't say no to you. They are lucky you asked or I would have left them." Haechan smiled and reached out to ruffle the girls hair. "Oh, I should probably introduce you both," He turned noticing the way his elder friend was staring at the girl, almost hearing marks brain malfunctioning. This gave him an idea. Haechan grinned, "Adorable Minhee, meet Mark Lee." He shrugged, "not that it was necessary, Ofcourse." He sassily remarked, "Mark, meet the elder of my two girls," Mark raised a brow, "oh god! Not like that!" Haechan and Minhee looked at each other and shuddered. "They are my baby sisters! Anyway...meet Jang Minhee." Haechan hooked an arm around the girl, who then ducked out of it, leaving the sassy male with a slight pout.
"Please don't do a skinship after a situation like that Oppa..." the elder stuck his tongue out at her and Mark laughed.
"Nice to meet you, Minhee." He smiled at them both before noticing their youngest male returning, "Jisung! Let's go sort out the fans with the Headmaster." He bowed his head as he left, Chenle and jaemin following after saying goodbye.
"Oh my god, I think I'm in love!" Jisoo sighed as she joined her friends. "Donghyuk! Give me his number?! Please, please, please!" She begged swinging off his arm. The boy grinned and flicked her on the head. "I'm your Oppa! How can I let my friend date such a disrespectful girl?" He shook his head tutting, "you will have to earn his number." Jisoo scowled.
"It's impossible to earn anything from you!" The girl started sulking and her friends laughed.
"Come on, I will explain to the teacher." Haechan began to walk towards the girls classroom.
" ah! No!" Minhee called out, her face clearly showing fear. "They can't know you are here!" Jisoo agreeing instantly.
"Yeah I don't fancy getting killed by fangirls." The blonde snorted.
"Ah, got ya!" He pushed them both towards their class, "I feel like I'm send Ming my children off to school."
"Weirdo." The girls chorused before sending him a wave and entering their classroom. Haechan grinned and hurried off to find the others.
"Ah Haechan! We are almost done." Renjun and jeno came jogging over to me.
"What did they say?" Haechan hooked an arm over renjun and pinched his cheek.
"Mark Hyung is making a new schedule for us to transfer classes without the other students being in the halls. Something like that and about our educations being too important to lock ourselves in closets and miss class. " Jeno rolled his eyes.
"But, then..." Haechan pouted, "I will never see my girls!"
"Oh! You mean those two girls you always talk about?" Renjun smiled, "they seem nice!" 
"Don't get any ideas!" Haechan scowled at Renjun, "I have plans for those two girls and you two..." He pointed at the Renjun and Jeno, "aren't in those plans."
"What plans?" Mark asked as he and the others returned. The whole band stood in the empty corridor, staring at each other curiously.
"Yah! What did we miss?" Chenle raised a brow.
"With Hyung's face, I would say it has something to do with jisoo and Minhee." Jisung slung His arm over Chenle's shoulder casually.
"Speaking of which," Jaemin leaned over from behind Jisung and mark, "when you have been talking to us about these two girls the past god knows how long. How did you fail to mention how pretty they are?!" He scowled, "I feel played."
"Don't kid yourself," Haechan laughed, "you know if I had mentioned that, you would have tried to approach them earlier."
"I actually agree with Jaemin." Mark raised a brow, "I was so unprepared for that." Haechan snorted, "what?" The second brow joined the first.
"You," he jabbed the elder on the chest with his finger, "were already interested in Minhee before you knew what she looked like." Marks ear went red and he shoved Haechan back.
"Who said I was?" He cleared his throat as his younger friends snickered, "Come on, I gotta grab my homework from Bonnie." The boys nodded and followed after the eldest. The were just reaching the senior corridor when a petite girl with lilac hair exited one of the rooms and sent a smile to them as she spotted them.
"You're here? I was about to take these to the office for you." Mark took the pile of paperwork from the girl.
"Hey Bonnie! Thanks" he grinned as he spun his bag round and shoved the papers in there. Bonnie pouted, "what did I do now?" Mark groaned.
"It's been MONTHS and you don't even give me a hug?!" Bonnie folded her arms in a huff and Mark laughed, pulling the girl in with one arm and hugging her. She then walked them round to the entrance. Mark and Bonnie were very close, anyone could see that. As they got to the entrance, Bonnie tackle hugged Mark. "Don't forget my mom's birthday next week." She squeezed him during the hug before letting go and waving the boys off. When she turned, she saw a lower-classman at the end of the hallway. Bonnie shrugged and returned back to her classroom.