Chapter One

This not any Highschool story you think it is like " means girls, bullies and crushes" this is something different it's more like real life with a little bit of imagination A little bit I guess.

So basically in this story there's a Squad (wow cliche) and every highschool has this special squad that are irrelevant I present to you
*cough* what they call each other
"The Iconic squad"

Characters of the story

Amar: means Mooor beautiful. Exactly, not like her personality at all.
Amar Is the biggest bitch of The Squad but she's nice to her Friends she's the meanest of them all and can hurt emotionally by laughing it out. She's  17, virgin, a hoe at heart and pretty and she loves kpop. More than u imagine (I hate her for loving kpop too much)

Noe:  shes The what u can call "The FBI of the squad".
Example : "hey noe, this guy passed by me today and he kinda cute"
Noe: "his name is rudy, he's 18 his dad is in the army his mom is a doctor he has two sisters, that's his number and blackwood is the last name. Anything else?
Person:" but but you weren't even there?!"
Noe: don't @ me.

Skylar: short for sky.
She knows what to do
She's smart but naive (idk)
She walks with a wall in her first let me tell you her secret "she's shy at first but crazy when u get to meet her"
AND most important she's a tomboy. She's the kindest.

Kylie: Not kylie jenner. Kyl for short
She's the hottest of the squad.
Doesn't have confidence in herself
That's why she's not popular and her face is used on social media for catfish (Iconic) she's a sweetheart but dumb. Also mean to skylar
You'll know in a few chapters why she's mean to her.

Breenly: "The drama Queen"
Breen for short.
She's famous for being dramatic all the time, cries a lot but it's okay everyone I mean the whole country got used to it. She hates everyone at school, loves hot guys and her bestfriends. I mean ME LOL

Alexandra: Alex for short. Alex's not a whore but you can say she's seen every seniors dicks and every seniors vagina. She's bi.
That whore, *slaps hand* No she's not.
Well she loves attention and popularity and she trying to live life to the fullest and as happy as she can.
She consider herself funny, everyone says she's goofy, I guess she watches a lot of vines? The most important she loves family and her friends.

Last and not least
Raven:  She's the oldest of them all,
22 years old  graduated 3 years ago,
She's currently living in California and has a roommate. Dream to be a youtuber
Rav for short.
She has split personality (not in a bad way) all the squad take advices from her and call her their big sister.

The characters are all from england.

OUF! THAT'S ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS FOR THE STORY YOULL GET TO MEET THE OTHER CHARACTERS SOON IN OTHER CHAPTERS.

THESE ARE THE LITTLE DETAILS OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS YOU'LL GET TO KNOW THEM BETTER IN OTHER CHAPTERS. Please bare with me this is my first story.

Hope you like it :) this is like the introduction! See you next chapter! Bye loves!
Tweet me @ MarieIsabelleS2 if you have anything to say.
Love you! mention a useron a user