Chapter Six

Back to the apartment where Amar and Skylar are still tied to chairs.

Skylar: umm, so what we do now? How do we untie ourselves? Like I gotta pee.

Amar: be patient my child I will think of an idea.

Skylar: I'm not your child and think faster. I'm losing my mind, I will beat these bitches up when they come back home I swear and also you stink.

Amar: I know, I smell like beeeef, I smell like beeeef.

Skylar: bitch are u saying vines while we are in this situation.

Amar: this is the best I can do right now. Oh my god I just got an idea.

Dunkin donuts

Noe: I'm so enjoying this donut

Breenly: yeah same, you're reminding me of Liza koshy's vine when she attacked the donut. Rip vine.

Alexandra: guys I have a feeling we forgot about something

Noe: Oh my God yes! I forgot to order coffee.

Kylie: it's not always about food noe.

Noe: what we forget then?

Alexandra: It's not a what it's a who.

Breenly: Bitch, can you stop with your riddles? Get to the point.

Alexandera: GET THE ROPE rings a bell? That's funny because we forgot about sky and amar tied to Chairs in the living room, we are such psychopath I love it.

Kylie: lol we are such good friends. But shouldn't we get home like right now? They literally need our help

Noe:  nah! They're smart girls they will figured this out.

Breenly: honesly I'm scared to get home though they might plan our funeral.

Alexandra: let's just stay hanging out till they like fall asleep? I'm honestly scared too she nervously laughs

Kylie: why is this so iconic.

Apartment

Amar:  ok listen carefully I got this figured out try standing up with the chair and sit infront of me giving me your back for me to try and untie you.

Skylar: ok ok Understood.

While standing up trying to turn around skylar tripped and fell.

Sky:  GREAT NOW I'M ON THE GROUND TIED TO CHAIR AND I'M STUCK FUCK.

Amar: at least your okay, here try getting up with my foot ill lift u up

Amar: shouts No! No! No! You're making me fall too! Wait wai-

Ow! Wow! Great we are now both on the ground we are staying like this forever she cries

Skylar: You know this feeling when a Vampire gets hurt emotionally by someone that they have anger and literally have this urge to kill someone?

Amar: no, but I totally relate to that right now. 

Skylar: Truth or dare?

Amar: What the fuck?

Skylar: what? Were stuck like this might as well have some fun.

Amar: yeah for the first time I agree with u. Truth.

Skylar: do you like carter?

Raven opens the apartments door.

Raven: Suprise I'm home!

Sky and amar: RAV! THANK GOD WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY TO SEE YOU.

Raven: 0_0 what the hell happened here u guys have been tied to these chairs but in a different position since like 5 hours ago?!

Amar and sky: can u please untie us?! Like now?

Amar: THANK GOD! freedom!

Skylar: all I know for now that these bitches whatever prank they planned on us, they're not getting away with it

Raven: laughs. Cmon you guys forget about them give me hugs you little brats!

Sky and amar: while hugging her. We have missed u so much raven!

Raven: me too babies me too! So where did these asshole go to?

On the streets of london.

Noe: I love harry potter, do you guys love it too?

Kylie: Is your temperature high or something?

Noe: I'm just trying to make a conversation.

Alexandra: don't it's stupid

Breenly: guys we should head home, I'm worried sick.

Alex:  yeah you're right. Let's go

On the way back home

Noe:  YOU GUYS HOLY MUFFIN I JUST GOT A NOTIFICATION THAT SHAWN MENDES IS COMING TO LONDON NEXT MONTH WJWUWHAKA I GOT TO LITERALLY ORDER TICKETS NOW!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Kylie: I'm happy for u!

Alexandra:  wait is "wjwuwhaka" a real word?

Noe: only Fan girls can understand. Also I really really wish Raven was here she would go to the concert with me.

Alex:  And we are home!

YOU GUYS THAT'S CHAPTER SIX HOLY! THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READ IN ONLY FEW HOURS!!

I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF SHORT BUT I'M KIND OF TIRED, I JUST STARTED SCHOOL I'M TRYING MY BEST HERE.
PLEASE BARE WITH ME.

CHAPTER  SEVEN IS GOING TO BE WAY LONGER I PROMISE!

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER

TWEET ME @ MARIEISABELLES2 FOR ADVICES OR IDEAS

love u lots.

Byeeee xx