Chapter Sixteen

The end of the party.

The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.

— Edward Thomas

Kylie gets in on Maria And Alexandra hugging each other.

Kylie: um uh Maria.. Raven is looking for you she said it's time for you guys to leave... She shouts WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS SQUAD LIKE LITERALLY FINDING THEIR SPECIAL SOMEONE AND I'M STILL SINGLE LIKE- IS IT A TREND THAT I'M NOT KNOWING OF.

Alexandra: giggles too bad. But she looks at maria I'm coming with you to the airport.

Maria: Okay cutie let's go. Also here's my number.

Kylie: I feel like crying.

5 minutes later.

Maria: okay I'm ready to go.

Raven: okay, group hug before I leave.

They all hug.

Alexandra: rav I'm going with you to the airport.

Raven: sure.

Noe: can I come too?

Raven: duh

Maria: bye everyone!

Everyone: Bye! We gonna miss you!

At the airport.

Noe and Alexandra: have a safe flight!

Raven hugs noe
Maria hugs alex

Alexandra: Maria, promise me you'll face time me everyday when you have time. Tears come falling her cheeks.

Maria: wipes her tears. Don't cry cutie. Nobody deserves those tears of yours. You have such beautiful eyes. I promise. Take care of yourself

Alexandra: You're making it hard to me.

Maria: you're graduating this year I promise you I'll flight you out to Cali.

Alexandra: can't wait she smiles.

Noe: okay I need someone like this I- raven I they are my otp for now. Like skylar and adrian who?

Raven laughs. You're adorable Noe. See you at Shawn's concert. Bye you little fart.
Noe: Bye love you!

Raven: love you too! Alex see you in two weeks sweety, don't worry maria will be coming too.

Alexandra: That's something good you finally talk about! Come on Noe it's time for us to leave.