Chapter Five

Hi welcome to the most cliche chapter ever who is technically like the kissing booth lol.

Saturday morning
Amar's pov:
I woke having a major headache.
Wait, were the hell am i and why am I half naked? *face palm* is that a guy's room, did I lose my virginity yesterday!
What, and why don't I remember anything. AND WHY AM STILL ON THIS BED QUESTIONING MYSELF LIKE A DUMBASS

CAUSE WHO'S WRITING THE STORY DESCRIBED U AS A DUMBASS

BACK TO STORY.

when suddenly a half naked boy all wet gets in the room with only a towel on.

Carter: Good morning beautiful.

Amar hides under the cheets of the bed.

Amar's pov

I think I'm gonna faint.

Carter laughs.

Amar: Hold on! Why am I here? Why am Half naked why not home and did we?

Carter : Calm down baby girl.

Amar: Don't call me that. pov: always do. That's hot as fuck

Carter: and no, we only kissed, actually YOU kissed me you were drunk and u probably don't remember anything.

Amar: yeah no shit.

Carter: You're way nicer when ure drunk, ure half naked cause you vomited on your dress, and no I didn't Change u my sister did and no I didn't sleep here, I slept in the guest room and yes u can have a shower or just take any shorts or T from mine.

Amar: hell you talk too much. Pov: and that's hot. But thank you she smiles. Can u uh give close ur eyes so I could change and leave immediately ure literally half naked in front of me.

Carter: no I'll change in the other room, stay here.

20 minutes later.

Amar goes to the living room where she finds carter's little sister having breakfast

Amar:  shyly. Hi.

Althea: Oh Hi! Come sit down

Amar: sits thanks she smiles.

Althea: So tell me! Are carter's new girlfriend?

Amar: Me? Oh no no! Pov: I wish tho

Althea: oh okay! Would u like some waffles?

Amar: No thank you I better leave my friends could be worried

Back at home

Everyone: god! The apartment without amar is way better!

Noe: I'm also excited to know what happened to her.

Everyone looks at sky

Everyone: you're not getting away!

Back to amar

Carter: nah, you're not getting anywhere you have breakfast then leave. I'll drive u home.

Amar: Sweet of you but I have been embarrassed enough, and no one bosses me around.