Chapter Twenty Three

Doctor:  Miss.. Blake (skylar) you'll be fine in a month. If you take the medicines I recommend you. I'm sorry but you're alergic to teen's favourite food. Pizza. So no more pizza he smirks.

Noe gasps.

Skylar: Thank you doc, yeah I get it no more pizza for me then.

Doctor:  oh and also you can't get out of your bed for a month miss, your friends here can help you with school. Sadly no school a month.

Kylie: I wish that was my condition.

Everyone laughs.

Noe: So Who's going to eat pizza with me now

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Doctor: get well soon Miss blake. See you in a month.

Everyone: thank you doc!

Doctor: miss blake. You have such caring friends. He leaves the room.

Amar: I'll walk you out.

On the door.

Amar: Is she really gonna be okay?

Doctor: don't worry kiddo. She gonna be fine. But you might as well tell her parents.

Amar: okay thank. Bye.

He leaves.

The bell rings.

Amar: did you forget any- Oh hi breenly how was your "friend date"

Breenly: I'll tell you later, but was that a doctor leaving our house?

Amar: yeah, but everything's okay.

Breenly: but who's not okay? Where's everyone?

Amar: calm your tits breen, Skylar had food poisoning she'll be fine soon, not. Dead. Okay. Don't go and cry over her.

Breenly runs over sky's room.

Breenly: cries over Skylar. Skylar baby! Are you okay, shakes her around.

Skylar: Breenly. Stop. Shaking. Me. Im. Okay. But you are making feel sick again. I feel like vomiting.

The other: BREENLY STOP!

Skylar vomits on breen.

Breenly: ew ew ew ew that was my my favourite shirt.

Skylar: thanks to your shirt nothing came on my bed. I need the bathroom..

Breenly: I  need a bathroom too. A long hot shower. Get well soon bye.