Chapter twenty Four

Carter: I'm so excited to be an uncle, Amar. I'm also glad you're beside me at this moment.

Amar: I'm glad I'm here. I hope we will stay beside each other forever, get married and have kids so you no longer be an uncle but a father.

Carter: 'fuck' I love you Amar!

Amar: I love you too she kisses him on the cheek.

Carter: Do you think I will have a neice or a nephew?

Amar: neice sounds good.

Carter: Nephew or neice. What is important is health.

Amar: The Carter is that sweet and cute?

Carter: what Can I say

Back to the iconic squad apartment.

Noe: hey al, when's raven's coming?

Alex: She will be here tomorrow morning, we'll be at school. AND we are definitely not skipping. We still have 1 month till graduation.

Noe: true that. Wait- a month? Didn't we start school on the first chapter of this story?

Alexandra: a story gotta end anyways

Noe: Damn time passes. We gone to college next year raven's graduating college wow. 2019 ending soon whut-

Alexandra: 2020 noe curses.

Noe: maybe. Leave me alone. But wait
What about maria, don't tell me she's coming and you're going to school?

Alexandra: Noe. I think we ALL going to school. Maria and raven are coming at 3 pm. That's when we come back home. Go to sleep noe.

She gets up and go to her room.

Noe: Nah I'm texting ethan. Night.

Alexandra goes to sleep.

Back to Amar And Carter.

Amar: the baby looks really cute. She put her arm behind carter's back while he gets her close to him.

Carter: of course He looks like his uncle.

Amar: So jack (carter's brother) and Mary since it's a boy what do you have in mind to name him?

Mary: we are thinking Noah. I love the name Noah she smiles.

Amar: that's a beautiful name.

Carter: Noah's my fave nephew.

Jack: he's your only nephew?

Carter: whatever. He's gonna be mommy's son. Cause you're rude.

Everyone laughs.

Amar: Anyways got to go we have school, I'm excited for Noah, 5 months to go!

Carter: can't wait to hold him in my hands! Precious one. See you guys bye!

Jack: before you go! We want to tell you that you and Amar are the god parents.

Carter and Amar: Really? What, that's an honor for us!

Amar's pov: carter hugs his brother then hugs mary while i thank them. We said our goodbye. And got on way home.

While we were listening to my favourite band Bts. Lip sycing to it.  Carter turned off the radio.

Amar: Why would u that that's my favourite part?

Carter: I'm having a headache can't we listen do be alright by dean lewis please?

Amar: why, did ur girl dump you? She might be IF YOU TURN OFF THE RADIO ON HER FAVOURITE PART AGAIN. sure you can listen to be alright sweety.

And so the song of dean lewis played while they sang along on their way home.

I look up from the ground
To see your sad and teary eyes
You look away from me
And I see there's something you're trying to hide
And I reach for your hand but it's cold
You pull away again
And I wonder what's on your mind
And then you say to me you made a dumb mistake
You start to tremble and your voice begins to break
You say the cigarettes on the counter weren't your friends
They were my mates
And I feel the color draining from my face
And my friend said
"I know you love her, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy

Carter: I'm really glad you're in my life Amar. I love you

Amar: I love you more baby.

Carter: we are here. Gimme a kiss before you leave.

She kisses him and leaves

Amar: see you tomorrow goodnight.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe