Chapter Twenty Five

1 month later

Everything went back to normal.
Skylar got back to school and is better than ever.
1 month until graduation.
1 month until Alexandra moves with Maria to Los Angeles.
1 month till everyone says goodbyes
Noe started dating The Ethan dolan himself they're not official on social media yet, He's scared the fans would attack her, but she's okay with it.
Raven on the other side also started dating damon (as you once seen in one of the chapter) Raven's a background character that's why it won't be told in the story.
The real raven is the one writing the story.

My story is way different from other wattpad stories. It's made for comedic reasons. The people in this story are real with same personalities somehow  Why I wrote this book. Still writing it. Because I'm in this group chat that is called "Iconic squad" who's now called  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻  we are 7 iconic people and they all are my bestfriends. This story is based on how I fantasized their futur or mine. Maria is a background character and also is my bestfriend That I loved the idea of putting her in my story. Put in mind that all my characters are straight irl. Maria isn't. Love is love and I wanted to include the LGBTQ+ in this for respect  some of actions that were in the chapters happened for real what didn't is. My characters are all single *evil laughs at them* cause they're reading this.  Half of the chapters are real. And the other half is my imagination this book was started when we all were talking in the group chat when we suddenly started talking what would happen in our futur and our personality and I went like "shit I'll make this a wattpad book" everyone loved the idea we made up names cause these are not their real names. AND I made the chapters from my imagination and a little bit of their reality when they rant on the gc. This book is for the futur. It isn't for me to become successful or anything it's for my friends and I when we become grandmas.

This was written sunday, December 9 2018. My friends were 13 14 15 and I was soon to be 18.  2 months left till I become 18 yas. Maybe I'm 40 and I'm reading this and crying idk

Back to the actual story.

Kylie: 1 month left till graduation and things will change. 1 month left and I'm still failing in geography.

Skylar: 1 month left and you still a loser. And annoy the shit out of me for what so called revenge cause I embarrassed you infront of the whole class In 3rd grad she laughs

Alexandra: One month left and I leave london? And leave you guys and my family whut.

Amar: shut up Alexandra don't make me cry I swear I won't go to the airport with you or I'll never stop crying. (those are real words irl amar said to  irl raven)

Noe: Guys 1 more week and I'm gone celebrate Christmas with the dolan twins.

Amar: dolan twins are rude they didn't invite us.

Noe: they did you broke bitch but you're broke and want to celebrate it with family so does the others

Kylie: 1 month left and my crush didn't notice yet.

Noe: I feel like you'll meet someone in college

Skylar: FBI noe is right

School bell rings.

Amar: Let's go to class we will discuss this later.

Ravens wakes up

Raven:  woah, I feel like I've been dead and came back to life she looks around wait that's not my room. These are not the colleges. Looks at her phone ok it's saturday wait DECEMBER 2018 NOT DECEMBER 2023. WHAT I'M STILL 18? I'M NOT IN COLLEGE? her dads comes in.

Raven's dad: good morning rav, why do you look like someone who just figured life?

Raven: how old are you dad? What year is it?

Rav's dad: I'm 48 and it's 2018 why are you confused like that?

Raven: wait so I'm 18? I'm a senior NOT IN COLLEGE?

Rav's dad: maybe you're confused cause you slept for 20 hours pandas don't do that.

Her dad leaves.

Raven pov
Wait so All of this. My friends being roomates me and maria in LA. Me dating a hot guy so are my friends maria and alex. Was all a dream?! My friends still the same age? But but it felt so real WHAT  She looks down to her dog sleeping on her feet. Oh wait. It was a dream cause if it wasn't my puppy would be either dead or a grandpa. Enzo's not real. Holy shit gotta tell my friends.

Raven goes to the gc

Yo guys guess what

They all respond

I just woke up from a 20 hours sleep from the weirdest, most realistic, funniest, most dramatic dream of all times

Amar: did You just say 20 hours? Lucky.

Skylar: wait what's that dream?

You won't believe it. It felt so real I woke up confused.

Kylie: TELL US.

YO BUT KYLIE WAS SO SINGLE IN IT I LAUGH

ALEXANDRA: TELL US THE DAMN DREAM

BREENLY: OR I CRY.

RAVEN: Okay okay so you guys were seniors. You guys were 18 17. I was last year of college living in LA. Wait up. I'll make this a wattpad story.

Skylar:  YOOO GREAT IDEA.

AMAR: QUEEN SO YOUR DREAM WILL BECOME A WATTPAD STORY?

KYLIE: MAKE ME MEAN TO SKY.

BREENLY: Make us literally our personality.

Alexandra:   Chapter everyday?

Noe: FBI NOE STRIKES.

SURPRISE THAT WAS AND IS THE END OF THIS SHITTY STORY. I'VE BEEN WRITING IT FOR A MONTH NOW. IT TURNED OUT NOT SO GREAT BUT IT WAS FOR MY FRIENDS TO READ. HI TO THE OLD ICONIC SQUAD WHO'S READING THIS WHEN WE ARE 40 WITH KIDS IT WAS REALLY REALLY FUN WITH GOOD MEMORIES TO WRITE THIS THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK ON IT THANK YOU FOR THE READERS AND THANK YOU FOR MY FRIENDS WHO SUPPORTED ME. AND THANK YOU FOR THE ONES WHO WERE FORCED BY ME TO READ IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR ME

I LOVE YOU.

-MARIE ISABELLE. THE RAVEN OF THE STORY

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ |