Lilay Ewan

So this is going to be college, but just pretend everything happened to them all ready.

------------------------------------------------------

My name is pronounced lil-la. Every one gets it wrong. I'm shy and nerdy and don't have a lot of friends. There's me, Gabbi, James, and Fitz. *Sigh* Fitz is the most sweet caring person ever. He is also quite cute and very smart. James is more athletic, but also very smart, and Gabbi is the bookworm.

If you haven't guessed, I like Fitz. Who wouldn't? And plus, I've known him for a year now. We're bound to be together. We're a match made in heaven.

It's just, he hasn't asked me out yet. And I don't know why. I mean, he totally likes me, he's just too scared to ask me out. So I plan to do it for him. I'm gonna ask Fitz out after school! He'll have to say yes.

------Time Skip------

After Gym is Finally over, I go out to the parking lot. I see I girl I never saw before. I decided to be nice and talk to her.

"Hello, I'm Lilay, who are you?"
"I'm Jemma, but my friends call me Simmons."
" That's a nice name, I don't think I've seen you before, are you new?"
"Actually, I'm just here to pick someone up."
"Do you mind me asking who?"
"Oh, no not at all. A man named Leo Fitz."

Fitz? She was looking for him? Maybe they were cousins? She did have a British accent while Fitz's was Scottish. Just then, Fitz came out. He spotted me and came over. Maybe he was going to finally ask me out.
"Simmons" he called, completely ignoring me.
"Fitz" she smiled.
They embraced into a giant hug.
"Hey Lilay, I see you've meet my girlfriend, Jemma."
What! No! This can't be happening!
"Fitz! You were supposed to be with me! I am closer to you than any one."
"First of all, Simmons and I have been best friends for 10 years, we have gone through so much that were closer to each other than anyone else. Also I love her and I'm pretty sure we're ment to be with each other. Come let's leave"
And with that, my soulmate left.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I hoped you liked it. If you have any suggestions, please comment. I'll also take constructive criticism.

A quick shout out to Jensocam. Jensocam has made an amazing story called Zero to Hero. I strongly recommend reading it if you're a big Pjo fan.

Another quick shout out to Crazy Girl Vids who made that wonderful YouTube video. It's really funny. There are other Agents of Spoof made by Crazy Girl Vids that are equally enjoying. I recommend you watch those too.