Isabel Montay pt 2

But why was Fitz so close to her? Who was she thinking that she can take my guy? Is she........ The competition?
-----------------------------------------------------------

"So who's the new girl?" I ask Daisy when I meet her for training.

"What new girl?" Daisy looks very confused.

"You know, the one that got in last night, the one that everyone seems really close too even though she has never been her before."

"Simmons? She's been with S.h.i.e.l.d. since 16 (the academy) along with Fitz." Daisy stated plainly.

"Oh" I say.

"Let's start training!" Daisy says enthusiasticly.

----------------------Time Skip----------------------

Training was kinda fun but also pretty hard. A cute boy walked in while we were training, and I decided he could be a backup. Just in case Fitz didn't want to go out with me.

Why wouldn't he? I'm not scared that he's gonna say no. That's just dumb. I am 100% confident that he will say yes.

That boy was just reallllllllllly cute, and probably works in the field so I bet he's strong.

But anyway, back to business. I'm going to ask Fitz out today!

I walk into the lab, and immediately spot Fitz.

"Hey Fitz" I call walking over

"Hello Isabel" he replies.

"So I was wondering if-"

I was cut off by an angry voice screaming

"FITZ" 

Fitz turns around, looking very pale.

"SOMETHING HAS GONE MISSING FROM MY DESK WHILE I WAS GONE!"

"Jemma......." Fitz starts.

"Jemma, calm down, I'm sure it was a simple mistake. We can fix it."

At this point, I have no idea how she can just yell like that, and Fitz doesn't even get angry. Jemma calms down, but now I'm mad.

"YOU CAN'T JUST WALK IN AND START YELLING LIKE THAT! IT'S VERY RUDE!" I shout.

"You know, she is the boss of the science division here...." Fitz tells me.

"That still gives her no right to yell like that. She's a very selfish person that I bet a lot of people hate."

I thought I gave myself some bonus points for winning Fitz over, but now he was getting red.

"Don't you dare talk about Jemma like that, " He growls. "She is my fiance and I love her."

He then left me and hugged her, whispering to her.

I ran out of the lab with tears in my eyes.

I guess I will have to use that backup.