Will Daniels part.2

She starts muttering about how this can't be happening and it must be an illusion. Then my true love runs out of the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to hailquake for being the first one to vote

Will's pov

I have no idea if I did anything to offend her or whatnot, but something's up.
I hope Jemma can get over this whole emotional issue so that we can get back together again.

I walked around the weird ship. Shield... I think that's what the company was called. But anyway, that didn't really matter. I would probably become the person who runs the place just so Jemma could be higher ranked once I proposed. I would be living the good life. And that Fitz person isn't a problem at all. I'm obviously better than him and everything, and Jemma said her was her best friend, so no competition for me. I'm Jemma's top choice. Even her parents would approve. Yep, she's definitely mine.
(I know Will isn't this bad, I just really don't like him. Also I want him to be overly confident so that his hopes and dreams are crushed.)
All I had to do was to wait until she came running into my arms again. She would be mine soon.

As I was plotting, a tall black man entered the room with a short, black haired girl.

"Alright, where's Jemma, I want to see her," I stated very clearly.

"I know you want to see her, after all, it's been years, but she's just recovered something else she lost, and all this madness is making her freak. She's really tired, but she'll come to you soon," The lady said. The man just knodded in confirmation.

"And who are you to tell me this. Jemma can tell me herself. And I want her know. She's mine, you know."

I swear I heard the lady mutter about how that last part isn't true, but the man just shook his head at her.

"I'm Mack, the director at S.h.i.e.l.d., and this is Daisy, my counterpart," The man, I'm mean Mack, finally said.
"And I feel that it is up to Jemma to tell you everything she would like to in her own time," Mack emphasized, sending a glare towards Daisy.

She just raised her hands up in surrender.

"Let's go. We'll give him some time to process this and then send Jemma in," Daisy commands.

Mack sighs, looks at me, and then leaves to room with Daisy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating sooner. I am so busy. Please don't kill me.

Yes, there will be a part 3, I might have to make a 4. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and am working on 2 more, right now.
I'll update as soon as possible, so keep reading. I will also try to update my other stories.

Please vote, comment, and add to your reading list.