Coming back

~y/n pov~
I was getting ready for school. I was going to night school and i was not looking forward to it. I heard that the sakamaki brother go their and also the Mukami brothers. I hate them so much and mostly shu. I got into the limo and I told the driver to go. I was looking at the schedule for my class, I didn't notice we got to school.when I got off I saw a lot of people looking here. Of course I just kept walking, I noticed two limos.
-time skip-
I was waiting outside because the teacher told me so.when the teacher called me I had to introduce my self. A lot of people were looking at me and whispering.
Teacher- students this is the new student, could you please introduce yourself?
Y/n- hello, am (y/n)(l/n). I hope we can be friends
Teacher- thank you (y/n), could you please sit next to reiji sakamaki.
When I heard that name I was pissed. I did what the teacher told me when I was walking to the desk I saw him looking at me. I looked up and saw HIM. The person I thought I love but now hate. I sat down and saw reiji looking at me. Class had finished and try leaving quickly but not quick enough.
Reiji- so you came back?
Y/n- is that a problem?
Reiji- no, but surprising to see you after two years.
Y/n- you know what, just shut up. If you're gonna talk to me make it only class work
Reiji-that not really nice, has no one teach you respect
I left with out saying a other word. The good thing is shu hadn't talked to me. But y/n didn't now that Shu was watching her the whole day.
-after school-
I was walking home because I didn't want to take the limousine. Today was super bad I met mostly all the sakamai brothers and I also met a girl name yui. Who is pretty nice and pretty. Yea,I met her in cooking class and also ayato. While I was walking I noticed some wolves some were mine.Ha it's them, how long has it been I last saw them. When I got home my grandfather called me to the living room.
Y/n- yes? Grandpa
Grandpa- I'm calling you because there is going to be a party for a marriage proposal.
Y/n- who is getting married?
Grandpa- you well see soon. The party is going to be in two days.
Y/n- yes, grandpa
When my grandfather told me I could leave, I went to my room. I wander who is getting married? I changed into my pjs and went to sleep.
-the next day-
When I woke up, there was a box in my room. I was confused but I needed to get ready for school. When I was done I saw my two sisters down stairs.
Luna- big sister!
Rose- you look pretty!
Y/n- thank you, what are you two doing?
Luna- we were waiting for grandmother to take us to the store
Y/n- ah, I see well i need to go. See you later
Rose- bye, bye big sister!
When I got to school I saw shu sitting on the ground, so I turn around. When I was about to leave a boy came running to me. He stop right in front of me
Boy- um....
Y/n- yes?
Boy- will.. I...i know your new and all. But I just wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend?!
Y/n- um....no
Boy- huh! But....I lik-
Y/n- sorry, but I don't like you
When I said that he went running away. Jeez. Guys can be so stupid. When I turn around to check if shu was still there he was gone.
Y/n- thank god
Shu- you thought I left....
Y/n-huh!
I was about to turn around when he grabbed me and covered my eyes. I felt wind blowing in my face where am I?
(To be counted)