Fallen Anthem Chapter One

(Revan's AN): I'm not saying I'm going to stop working on Lion, I just wanted to try this out.

Summary: Issei Hyoudou was like everyone else, he woke up in the morning, brushed his teeth, had a healthy breakfast, and went to school like everyone else. However, all of that changed when he came into contact with a purple flame.

Pairing: None so far.

Alternate Universe, OOC Moments, and Noncanon.

"Flashbacks" - Thinking

[Flashbacks] - Texting

"Flashbacks" - Phone call

Theme Song: Pressure, by Fifth Dawn.

Head Writer: Revan's Stories

Beta'd by No one.

Walking down the streets of Kyoto with two of his friends was a young man who had short spiky dark brown hair that could sometimes be mistaken for black hair. He was wearing a black school uniform that was currently unbuttoned, revealing the maroon shirt underneath it, and black pants to match it.

He had a slender yet powerful looking build due to him playing baseball, and hazelly purple eyes.

The young man was Issei Hyoudou, and his two companions were Takashi Komuro and Hisashi Igou.

Takashi Komuro, the man who was walking on Issei's left had spiky brown hair as well, but his hair was a tad bit shorter than Issei's. He was wearing his black school pants, but unlike Issei or Hisashi he didn't wear his blazer, he just wore a simple white T-shirt. He had brown eyes that rivaled chocolate and slender build as well due to him playing baseball too.

The third man who was on Issei's right wore their school uniform but had it buttoned up; he had silver hair, and dark brown eyes that could charm any girl. He was a bit more bulkier compared to his friends, but that was because of him doing Karate, and lifting weights.

The three of them had just left a mixer and even though most people couldn't see it the three of them were shedding tears.

The reason why they were shedding tears is because they had sacrificed their chance of getting girlfriends.

Now how did they lose their chance of getting girlfriends? Well, it was because Issei had purposefully poured his entire drink that he just got refilled onto the girl he was interested in.

What caused him to do this was because the girl had taken their fourth friend's ticket to a concert that he wanted to go to.

Their fourth friend was in love with this singer and had spent months saving up money to get a front row seat to one of her concerts, so when he told them that this singer was more important to him than they are, it bothered the girl.

Issei didn't think what he did was wrong. The girl did something unforgivable.

She stopped their friend from going to something he loved, and because of that, he felt like it was his duty as his friend to serve justice upon her.

It sucked though because the girl was hot as hell and he wouldn't of minded losing his virginity to her.

"I understand that Morita is our friend, " Takashi started with a sniff before wiping his nose with his arm. "but did you really have to do that?"

As he said the second part, he grabbed ahold of Issei and looked him dead in the eye.

"Y-Yeah, she was a bitch." He said with tears rolling down his cheeks. "Morita had told us about this concert a week ago, she fucked his plans up, so I had to do that!"