Fallen Anthem Chapter Three

(Revan's AN): The reason why there has been a lack of updates is simply because I've been feeling lazy. I apologize for it, but we all have our moments.

Summary: Issei Hyoudou was like everyone else, he woke up in the morning, brushed his teeth, had a healthy breakfast, and went to school like everyone else. However, all of that changed when he came into contact with a purple flame.

Pairing: None so far.

Alternate Universe, OOC Moments, and Noncanon.

"Flashbacks" - Thinking

[Flashbacks] - Texting

"Flashbacks" - Phone call

Theme Song: Nuclear, by Nik Ammar.

Head Writer: Revan's Stories

Beta'd by No one.

The ball of fire simply blinked in response to Issei's question.

After a couple of seconds though it disappeared and reappeared as a word.

'Hi.'

"Hi?" Issei said in a confused tone while staring at the two flaming letters with a look of confusion.

Not even a second later the flame disappeared again and reappeared as another set of words.

'It's nice to meet you.'

"It's nice to meet you?" He stated as a frown formed. "I'm sorry, but what? Do you mind explaining what you are to me because I have no idea what you are."

The flame this time changed its appearance multiple times. It first changed itself to a hand with one finger up notifying Issei to give it a moment before turning into a pair of cogs slowly rotating. Not long after this, it changed into an exclamation mark before appearing as a cog.

Issei didn't say anything. He just simply stared at the flaming gear with a blank expression.

"There is no way in hell you're a cogwheel." He declared, finally breaking the silence that was passing between them. Issei had expected it to change its form again, but since it didn't, Issei believed it was trying to say it was one.

The ball of fire once again changed its form.

'I'm a Sacred Gear.'

"A Sacred Gear? I'm sorry, but what the fuck is a Sacred Gear and couldn't you of just said that in the beginning instead of whatever it is you just did?" Issei stated, small traces of confusion seeping into his voice.

'They are powerful tools that were created by the God of the Bible and if I did that, then it would ruin the fun.' Were the words the ball of fire appeared as.

"Tools created by the God of the Bible, huh?" He repeated with a tiny trace of annoyance in his tone. He didn't even feel like commenting on the last part. "Am I correct in assuming that there are multiple Gods out there since you were specific?"

'Yes.'

"I see, so I'm guessing the God of the Bible found me worthy or something along those lines and decided to give me you?" Issei stated. He didn't want to show it, but he was now a little bummed out to have this Sacred Gear. Sure it was kind of cool, but if it was a God giving it to him, then he didn't want it. Mostly because he assumed that said God was then going to make him one of his followers or at the very least attempt to.