Fallen Anthem Chapter Four

(Revan's AN): Just wanna say that the discord will no longer be open to the public. What I mean by that is that the invite you've seen before on all my stories no longer work. If you wanna join it, you can send me a message, and we'll go from there.

Summary: Issei Hyoudou was like everyone else, he woke up in the morning, brushed his teeth, had a healthy breakfast, and went to school like everyone else. However, all of that changed when he came into contact with a purple flame.

Pairing: None so far.

Alternate Universe, OOC Moments, and Noncanon.

"Flashbacks" - Thinking

[Flashbacks] - Texting

"Flashbacks" - Phone call

Theme Song: Nuclear, by Nik Ammar.

Head Writer: Revan's Stories

Beta'd by No one.

"Shit! Shit!" Kyoko screamed mentally as she darted past Issei, barely avoiding his attempt to grapple her.

"He really wants to kill me! I thought I could reason with him but he-oh my God!" She said as she looked over her shoulder to see him right behind her and gaining on her with a ball of fire forming in his left hand.

Once the ball of fire got to the appropriate size Issei wanted, he launched his hand forward while putting his right hand on his left wrist to steady his aim causing waves of flames to go flying at her.

Kyoko screamed in terror as she avoided the holy flames. None of her attacks would affect him. She was a succubus and even if she tried to block his attack with a barrier; it would only take him a couple of seconds before his flames broke through it and reduced her to nothing but a pile of ashes.

Her only hope was to continue running and wait for him to run out of gas. Once he was out of gas, then she could kill him.

Issei frowned slightly upon his flames hitting the wall and destroying it. She was barely avoiding his flames, and that was pissing him off.

"At this rate, I'm going to end up obliterating the school..." Issei said to himself as he ceased chasing Kyoko and glared at the purple flames that were spreading like wildfire.

Stretching his arms out, Issei focused on the flames and slowly started to bring his arms in front of him. The fire that was engulfing the school moved towards him and gather around him.

Once all of the purple flames gathered around him, Issei looked up to where Kyoko flew off to only to find out that she was no longer there.

"Eh? Did she fucking run!?" Issei asked himself as he began to look around in an attempt to find her.

"She did! That fucking bitch!" Issei shouted in anger as he ascended into the sky and had the flames he gathered vanish.

Even though there wasn't any fire anymore, there was still smoke coming from some of the things that had been set aflame.

He whirled around several times in an attempt to find his target, but he couldn't see her which meant that she got away or that she was hiding in the school.

Issei released a small sigh as he floated down to one of the buildings' rooftops. He didn't know much, but he knew that he needed to get rid of Kyoko. People like her couldn't exist. She was a vile creature who had no problems taking peoples lives which mean that she didn't deserve mercy or second chances.