Fallen Anthem Chapter Eleven

(Revan's AN): Hello friends, I just wanted to say I struggled a little to write this chapter, so I apologize if it isn't good. It might just be me, and I might just think it's bad, but if you find it bad, then I want to say sorry now.

Summary: Issei Hyoudou was like everyone else, he woke up in the morning, brushed his teeth, had a healthy breakfast, and went to school like everyone else. However, all of that changed when he came into contact with a purple flame.

Pairing: None so far.

Alternate Universe, OOC Moments, and Noncanon.

"Flashbacks" - Thinking

[Flashbacks] - Texting

"Flashbacks" - Phone call

Theme Song: Nuclear, by Nik Ammar.

Head Writer: Revan the Edgelord

Beta'd by No one.

Upon opening his eyes, Issei noticed several things.

The first thing he had noticed was that he wasn't alone on his bed.

The second thing he had noticed was that there was something on top of him.

The third thing he had noticed was that thing on top of him was a woman.

The fourth thing, and probably the most important thing that he noticed was that the woman who was sleeping on top of him, and breathing onto his neck was naked.

How he could tell they were naked, and that they were a woman was because he could feel two mounds pressed against his chest, and the two small nubs, aka nipples, protruding from the said mounds.

Slowly diverting his attention from the ceiling to the person who was on top of him, Issei was able to recognize the girl on top of him immediately, for the person had black hair and cat ears.

"What is she doing here and why is she naked?" He asked himself as his eyes shifted back to the ceiling. A part of him was excited that there was a pretty girl on top of him, but there was also a part of him that was annoyed.

The reason why this part of him was annoyed, was because last night after talking with Tobio, he had spent the night trying to tell the difference between humans and supernatural creatures.

He was exhausted, and had told Kuroka and Vali that if they entered his room, he would burn their hair to a crisp, so why the hell was she in his room?

Deciding that he needed to find out why she was in his room, and more importantly why she was naked, Issei looked back down at her, and said to her. "Hey, get up."

Kuroka in response released a cute moan, which did make Issei blush, but he quickly steeled himself. He wasn't going to let her cuteness stop him from finding out about the cause of her nudeness and why she was in his room.

"Hey, get up." He repeated, this time gently shaking her.

"Mmm, but Vali..." She moaned as she nuzzled her face deeper into the crick of his chin.

At first, a smile formed across his face. The feeling of a woman's touch was warm.

However, after a few seconds of processing what she said, the pleasant smile that appeared on his face became sour.

"Vali... Does she think I'm that faggot?" He asked himself as a tic mark appeared on his forehead. "Did she come into my room thinking it's his room!?"